Search results for query: *

1. W

New League Status

grumble yes... grumble
  2. W

New League Status

Ambipom! (shivers) I've had bad experiances with ambipoms... so much pwnage...
  3. W

New League Status

well, marriland only won because of skarmbliss. when he took it out his team fell apart.
  4. W

New League Status

i agree with all except the champion, and the no legends we should allow legendarys, just not ubers
  5. W

New League Status

not even well hidden... All right then, is this how is it going to be? 1. One thread for all of the leaders 2. Each leader posts thier gym information on the thread, for a total of 8 posts. How do we handle gym leader switches? Also do the gym leaders post who has defeated the gym on...
  6. W

New League Status

wow "L", that was deep! but you are right, i was imagining a folder on the top like in the general forum (not sure of the name), but if thats not possible then your right, we would just be hogging the forum for ourselves. also i now totally agree about the challenger team thing, it would be...
  7. W

New League Status

CONGRADULATIONS EMPOLEAN DYNAMITE he is replacing haseo/hase0 since we cannot in good conscience let him be a gym leader after the whole identity theft fiasco...
  8. W

New League Status

lol, venom and i discussed it a few days ago, your in!
  9. W

New League Status

thats another good possibility. but the thread that would get posted would be very cluttered and sometimes impossible to navigate. But if people think that it would work then im all for it.
  10. W

New League Status

i agree, i don't believe that we should put a registration thread, it's more fun if you don't know their team. also i believe that we should let them put a badge in their sigs, but we also have a thread for each gym to list the badge recipiants and explain news about the gym.
  11. W

Shop?

we didn't necromance this thread on purpose... it was moved recently... and put in the wireless forum... so we thought "wow new thread!" sorry...
  12. W

New League Status

what! revan! what happened!
  13. W

Shop?

i agree with snorlax monster, what are you talking about?
  14. W

New League Status

rivers has his internet down for a while so the battle may take some time (about 1.5 weeks).
  15. W

Forum rules

i know it is not my job but the forum was getting so many threads for the wrong forum that someone had to put it... it did also stop all of the threads that belonged elsewhere. i wasn't trying to mini-mod, i was angry that no one looked for other forums...
  16. W

New League Status

... everyone can come on and see... we can't just kick people out of the thread...
  17. W

New League Status

hey... leave the grunt work to me! i see how it is! thanks mukubird/wcc!
  18. W

New League Status

2. Wobbaone 8. Mukubird 10. Angerman 14. Rivers round 3 (14) vs (2) (8) vs (10)
  19. W

New League Status

im just anxious to see how you do. i have never managed to defeat him...
  20. W

New League Status

oh... oops
Back
Top Bottom