Search results for query: *

• Users: Doug
  • Order by date
  1. D

How do you get all Pokémon?

Theres a mewtwo and arceus event going on? I haven't seen anythign about that o;
  2. D

How do you get all Pokémon?

Thats quit an undertaking! I'm no expert (I breed, not collect) but I think you just need B/W, P/D, HG/SS, and then the GBA versions too! But like I said, idk ;P
  3. D

Pokemon Snap.

Yea..this. Not like a Fatal Frame type of thing (oh god -shudder-) but like an Elder Scrolls type of thing.. just walking around the world.. taking pics of pokemanz.. that'd be awesome
  4. D

Do you have several of a single Pokemon?

I breed for fun and for stats and for shinies.. So on my pearl I have over 200 ponyta.. I..CANT..BRING..MYSELF..TO..RELEASE...
  5. D

What do you want in Gen 6?

What I want: ~To play as something other then a trainer. I really, really, really, really want to play the game as a coordinator, and do a Pokemon Contest every town instead of a gym. If I can have this, I'll never complain about anything ever again ever I promise. ~Customisable characters...
  6. D

Helloo~

Thanks everyone~~ Hopefully I can find my niche here ^^
  7. D

Helloo~

Hi! I've been gone for a while, but I'm baaack :) I gotta say, the forums are super pretty now! missed you all<3
  8. D

Been here awhile but never posted...Guess ill start now

Ha I joined forever ago and have what, 100 posts? S'all good in the hood g
  9. D

House of Shi- I uh mean, Hall of Shame, gone for good?

Blah people who get upset over shit in the HoS just need to take an internet chill pill. Don't want to get trolled in the HoS? Don't post stupid ass topics.
  10. D

Guys i just have something to say...

I think everyone in this thread should drink a fifth, smoke a bowl, and chill the fuck out. Its the goddamned internet people.
  11. D

Save Data Gone?

I know its not a new copy of Platy, because we didn't ahve any copies of it. I really hope they didn't delete it just to show the begginning. That would be terrible. I'm not that upset really, I just had alot of event/rare/shiny pokemon on there. I was supposed to trade someone a Shaymin...
  12. D

Save Data Gone?

I frequently leave my DS Lite on, but closed in "sleep" mode, and I left my DS at work last night. When I came in today, my DS was off, not dead, just off. I turned it on and all I got was "New Game," no continue option. I'm thinking that my DS was used as a demo device (I manage a video game...
  13. D

Bulbacast is restarting!

I'm glad this is restarting. I'd say I'd help but I'm not creative enough.
  14. D

Double standards

Dont bring your IRC drama here, and don't bring your Forum drama to the chat. kthxbai
  15. D

So, what system should I get right now?

you can't move parts between xboxes because Microsoft put a serial on each piece of hardware. I mean, you can flash the chip over to another one but that takes a lot of experience in doing that and unless you are near Grand Rapids, MI I can't help you. In my experience the PS3 is way better...
  16. D

Blog comments

Archaic double posted :P
  17. D

IGN reports April 4 DSi release for North America: Nintendo has not confirmed rumor

In regards to the camera, the number of megapixels isn't really a deciding factor when it comes to camera quality, megapixels just tell you how big you can blow up a pic with it still retaining its resolution. I'm not sure on the resolution on the camera, but I wouldn't expect much. tbh...
  18. D

Teenage Drama (Tentative title)

no
  19. D

Japanese Pokémon Center stores to give away watches: Show Eeveelutions for a watch

I actually like that watch and would wear it everyday! too bad i don't live in japan
  20. D

12 Days of Bulbagarden contest FAQ: Fanart, fanfic contest prizes announced

wow this thread went downhill fast. :| its the holiday season, just enjoy it and quit worrying about your epeens.
Back
Top Bottom