Search results for query: *

1. P

Pangenesis [T/PG 13+]

Hello! This idea came about as a blast of inspiration whilst needing a massive overhaul of TE:TQTK. A majority of the same characters and intended plot lines will be used, but with a more in-depth review of my objectives. This occurs pre-Ash and co, meaning that it is obviously anime-oriented...
  2. P

Quantum Reiatsu [FMA/Bleach Crossover, PG-13]

Okay. This sort of happened when I was having a bit too much coffee and reminiscing over Bleach and FMA at the same time. Woohoo. Take note that is is a Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist crossover. It'll be a mix of both manga and anime-verse whenever I see fit. After the demise of Sosuke Aizen...
  3. P

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... Pirated?

No, no, no, no, no. Just to royally clarify on any initially wrong and or misguided conclusions; I’m not talking about pirated episodes or anything of the like. :P But, much rather, my artwork. I don’t know exactly when this piece of work decided that it wanted to look like Haruhi – heck, it...
  4. P

Trinity Entrada: The Quest Through Kanto [PG-13]

Hey guys. I guess I should start with some disclaimers and important points that you great readers are insisted to note. My main characters are (as thus far) a mixture of my own OCs, as well as some existing characters who didn’t have such (personally) satisfying cameos in the anime, or are just...
  5. P

Random Scribble. O:

Eh, in need of a better title. ^-^;; Boredness does wonders to children. Seriously. Image 1. Done about half an hour ago. It's the holidays and I just came back from a drama practise. I'll be having a lot of those, by the way. When I'm bored during them (hoorah for lunch breaks) expect me to...
  6. P

Team Galactic: Lost Mission

This the follow up of the RPG, Team Galactic: Mission Hoenn. As the RPG was not in activity for a long time, here's a filler to bide time. "Cyrus heard about some very powerful Pokémon that are hiding as legendaries in Hoenn. They're called Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Regirock...
  7. P

a_f-chan's Art Shop [.v3] -- Currently Busy

a_f-chan's Awesomistic Art Shop - V3 © Anime Aficionada. Welcome, welcome. Are you interested in banners, sprites, or sketches? Want something new to put on your profile, signature or elsewhere? Well then, you have come to the right place!Let me start off by introducing how I...
  8. P

PalletShipper's Pride - PalletShipping Club

Well this is a PalletShipping Club and obviously it's for those many avid PalletShippers. Anyone is allowed to join as long as they dont flame PalletShipping. I won't have any rules, but if you do do anything vulgar, then I might reconsider. Till I come back, Keep Smiling! :) a_f...
Back
Top Bottom