Search results for query: *

• Users: Reed
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Wanted: Help Transferring Pokémon

I only have one DS, and I want to trade two Pokémon from my Diamond version to SoulSilver. My friend code on Diamond is 5412 7220 6852, and it's 2407 7723 0632 on SoulSilver. In return for helping me transfer these two, I have a whole bunch of Pokémon I can offer. If you want a certain...
  2. R

Standard OU Team

Although I've been keeping up with the metagame, it's been a long time since I've had a battle, so I decided to put together a new team. Nothing special, but I was hoping for some feedback. Dugtrio @ Focus Sash Ability: Arena Trap Nature: Adamant EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe -...
  3. R

UU/BL Pokémon in OU

In the old thread, I posted this team, purely for the sake of having some fun using Pokémon that aren't seen too often in standard play. I tested it on Shoddy for a while, but encountered numerous weaknesses, the most pressing of which being an inability to counter Infernape. I also lacked a...
  4. R

Ayup, ayup.

My search for a Pokémon community has led me here, so good morrow and well met to you all. I've never been especially good at introducing myself, so listen if you will to my thoughts: Everyone is more articulate in their heads. 'Tis why while my speech isn't quite so eloquent as I would like it...
Back
Top Bottom