Search results for query: *

1. A

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Right next to the love. Why does Transformers:Animated look oddly like Teen Titans?
  2. A

Woah! hello...Again

As i was playing around with my old desktop i found a link to the site earlier. I kinda feel old being here, but anyway just saying hello and making it known that I have returned lol! if anyone remembers me
  3. A

Rate the Avatar Above You

Really cute 10/10!
  4. A

Favorite Lyrics

The Hush Sound--"Momentum" You are the dark ocean bottom And I am the fast sinking anchor Should I fall for you Should I fall for you You are the scar on my tissue That I show all of my new friends Should I show you me Should I show you me All we need is a little bit of...
  5. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Momentum"--THe Hush Sound
  6. A

Official BMG Picture Thread

It's been awhile, so NEW picture from me to you! (and though you can't see it, I'm wearing my Kakashi shirt!)
  7. A

Annoying Christmas songs!

I absolutely LOVE christmas music, except when it is sung by Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, or Hilary Duff. I'd rather be deaf that have to hear anymore of there over (or in hilary's case under) done vocals on songs that get old after the 15th time as it is.
  8. A

A lack of...me!

If some of you have noticed a rather steep decline in my activity around it's because college starts wednesday...I moved into my dorm on saturday, and I was getting all of my stuff ready last week. I'll be back up to my regular activity in about 2 weeks!
  9. A

Official BMG Picture Thread

New(er) pictures (yay) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/Farfromsane06/100_0966-1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/Farfromsane06/n1029570180_30022283_1260.jpg This picture of me with the hat is me posing for my friend who wanted me to be "gangsta" soo don't ask about it lol.
  10. A

New Anime Summaries! (And one new title)

ROFLMAO. I like this prediction.
  11. A

10/10 totally cute!
  12. A

7/10 nice action shot
  13. A

Explain your username

MY old username was Alabaster.J.Cat, but people just started saying "Ala" so I lost the .J.Cat and gained an "L" after the b....
  14. A

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Obviously in the Dragontoilet!! Somewhere over the rainbow?
  15. A

Professor Oak! Giovanni batdodge?
  16. A

Ariel. Which old wicked witch is which?
  17. A

Discussion about saving the old VAs

I've pretty much been against it since the beginning and I love how they say they will continue until (a) The Original VA's are back (b) The Series is at it's end. This makes me hope that the Series is ending soon. The whole pokemon community does not feel the same way the SOVA does and yet if...
  18. A

hello

Welcome Shr0ud!
  19. A

Hi

Welcome to BMG!
  20. A

Discussion about saving the old VAs

SOVA hasn't had a snowballs chance in hell since it started and for it to continue is a total waste of everyones time. There are more important causes to worry about, like last I heard AIDS was spreading, and there was war going on everywhere, so I'm sure newspapers and Major US television news...
Back
Top Bottom