Search results for query: *

1. R

Review XY052: Ninja Arts Showdown! Gekogashira VS Gamenodes!!

And the Water Curse is Broken!
  2. R

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Yeah the first picture is by far the most telling if only because it has Goomy in a place it would never be naturally.
  3. R

GEN VI: LF: 5IV(-atk) Calm Heatran

It must at least know Stealth Rocks I am willing to offer Shiny Jolly Infiltrator Zubat Lvl 1 (Not EV Trained) (2IV Def and Speed) Leech Life/Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Defog Shiny Quiet Poison Point Seismitoad Lvl 100 (EV Tained) Earthquake/Aqua Ring/Hyper Voice/Surf Shiny Adamant Snow Cloak...
  4. R

Preview XY038: Ohrot of the Crawling Forest!

First thought when I saw that picture "Serena what did you do to the forest!"
  5. R

Primal Reversion

Re: Ancient Devolution? My take on it will be that they will have the same stats but shifting away from defense and more into offense
  6. R

My First RMT

Ok this my first time doing this and before I say anything I have 3 Teams worth of competitive pokemon and I like to mix and match them from time to time so I will use the team that I feel the most comfortable with. Also I don't really play tiers I just use what I think are good but I do listen...
  7. R

It atleast gives us a bigger pool to pull from at least
  8. R

I am still of the belief that Ash is going to catch a Goomy weather it would evolve is up to speculation then again everything here is speculation. Though what Ash's Sixth pokemon is that up in realm of Schrödinger. Though Skiddo/Phantump/Klefki are probably the best bet at this point
  9. R

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Well I think he might catch a Pumpkaboo. But weather he keeps it or not depends cause I see Pumpkaboo a pokemon just perfect for a Contest episode. But once again this also means just because ash caught it in a contest he would be able to keep it.
  10. R

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead FC - 0705 - 2507 - 6584 Pokemon Y Version CubiatheHO (Short for Hidden One)
  11. R

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Pikachu Froakie - (Greninja) Taonflame Noivern (High Speed Pokemon) Goomy (Will not evolve) and really that all I got form what information I know and my personal fan theory that ash always seems to get his hands on the even number Generation first stage Psudo-Legendary. Also I would...
  12. R

I am calling that ash will at least have the first stage of the pseudo legendary as it fits a pattern I picked up Gen 2 Larvitar, Gen 4 Gible, now Gen 6?
  13. R

Would the show be received differently if Iris/Cilan were reversed with Misty/Brock?

Re: Would the show be received differently if Iris/Cilan were reversed with Misty/Bro I unfortunately can't get the everything reversed thing in my head so when I think about it to much I get things like. Ash would have had Emolga or Blitzle as his starter because Pikachu wouldn't have...
  14. R

Review BW042: Decisive Don Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I don't mind the Excadrill vs Pikachu fight it was logical for them to use there best fighters which being Excadrill and Pikachu respectivly though I would think Ash would have though this through more he know that Excadrill is Iris strongest pokemon I would think he would of stuck to Palpitoad...
  15. R

If Nando can have a Bloody Armaldo Ash can have a Tirtouga
  16. R

Like I said him catching Palpitoad screwed up with pattern and him having 3 Water types is not needed that why I suggested trade or gift for Shooti since he wanted one
  17. R

You know I just realized something when Ash caught Palpitoad and unless something happens later on if he get's traded or something I don't know. Well anyways we all asked ourselves if he would of captured Archen which he didn't but what we should of ask was if he would capture Tirtouga I mean if...
  18. R

WANT - Gigalith

Looking for a Brave Gigalith Lvl. 50 That has been EV Trained in Attack and Defense I am will to to trade the Following Pokemon. Scolipede Lvl. 50 Adamant Swarm EV Trained Cryogonal Lvl 50 Gentle Levitate EV Trained Zebsrika Lvl 50 Adamant Lightning Rod EV Trained
  19. R

I think Cilans going to capture vullaby at some point and going with pokemon that just seem unsuited for him Cryogonal. Well since it's more or less been accepted ash captures the rock and this brings the count to 9 if we are going with 12 pokemon theory here my guess's 1. A fire type not...
  20. R

Zoura

I have up for trade 2 Zoura non-shiney Pokerus infected breed using a power scope and a everstone Lvl: 1 (Both) Gender: Male (Both) Nature: Rash (Both) Note: Father had 255 EV in Special Attack Wanted: Preferable something low level and have matching stats with a complementing Nature...
Back
Top Bottom