Search results for query: *

1. R

GEN VI: LF: 5IV(-atk) Calm Heatran

It must at least know Stealth Rocks I am willing to offer Shiny Jolly Infiltrator Zubat Lvl 1 (Not EV Trained) (2IV Def and Speed) Leech Life/Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Defog Shiny Quiet Poison Point Seismitoad Lvl 100 (EV Tained) Earthquake/Aqua Ring/Hyper Voice/Surf Shiny Adamant Snow Cloak...
  2. R

My First RMT

Ok this my first time doing this and before I say anything I have 3 Teams worth of competitive pokemon and I like to mix and match them from time to time so I will use the team that I feel the most comfortable with. Also I don't really play tiers I just use what I think are good but I do listen...
  3. R

WANT - Gigalith

Looking for a Brave Gigalith Lvl. 50 That has been EV Trained in Attack and Defense I am will to to trade the Following Pokemon. Scolipede Lvl. 50 Adamant Swarm EV Trained Cryogonal Lvl 50 Gentle Levitate EV Trained Zebsrika Lvl 50 Adamant Lightning Rod EV Trained
  4. R

Zoura

I have up for trade 2 Zoura non-shiney Pokerus infected breed using a power scope and a everstone Lvl: 1 (Both) Gender: Male (Both) Nature: Rash (Both) Note: Father had 255 EV in Special Attack Wanted: Preferable something low level and have matching stats with a complementing Nature...
  5. R

Theory on Darkrai

Ok this is my own theory on the Darkrai Pokemon I have read up on it and come to this conclusion. Darkrai have a very aggressive attitude rivaling a Gyarados. Though they have are sorta like in my opinion a Samurai and have there own code. So what do you think Is it possible or am I just fooling...
Back
Top Bottom