Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Need Dittos

5300-9435-5995 ign Cherry
  2. S

Oh sorry, I forgot to reply when I came home [had something on after work]. I bred the Larvitar I needed, but I'll take a Dratini then :P
  3. S

I don't have my DS with me atm so I'll get my FC later [I'm at work], but depending what I'll hatch tonight, I'll trade with you. Just gonna see if I got any good ones :)
  4. S

Offering: Trainer and Egg Shiny Values with Instacheck Hotspot

Everyone has their own Shiny Value. If you run into a Pokémon that matches your value, it will be shiny. You can also check shiny values of eggs. So if you find someone with a matching shiny value as your egg, and give it to them to hatch, it will hatch as a shiny! Then they trade it back to you :)
  5. S

Are any of your Larvitars female?
  6. S

GEN VI: Your shiny Skrelp for my shiny Clauncher

I have an untouched Skrelp if you want to trade
  7. S

High Plains Patterned Vivillon Giveaway

Re: Archipelago Patterned Vivillon Giveaway Aww damn :P I already have that one. I'm down to the last 3 that everyone needs xD Thanks tho! :)
  8. S

High Plains Patterned Vivillon Giveaway

Re: Archipelago Patterned Vivillon Giveaway Ohhh yes please! My FC is: 5300-9435-5995 Thank you ^^
  9. S

The Pumpkaboo Harvest :P

I can give you a River Vivillon or a Japanese Binacle?
  10. S

Vivillon - Icy snow pattern

Thank you very much! ^^
  11. S

I'm coming online now for the trade ^^
  12. S

Cherry. Oops, I just found your FC :P Adding now!
  13. S

Yes I did :) It's my native pattern ^^ My FC is: 5300-9435-5995
  14. S

Vivillion Continental (FS: Manectric, Dedenne, Stunfisk)

Re: Vivillion Continental/Elegant/High Plains/Friend Codes I have a River if you'd like to trade for Continental?
  15. S

I have River if you'd like to trade? :)
  16. S

Have any kids seen you play this game?

Yeah they have... at the Poketour kids would be like "OOOOOOO that's kool" or go "Hey look! She's playing Diamond and Pearl" [they dont seem to realise that there's two games]. Or ask me what I'm playing and go "Wow!". When I played it at the tour, I usually had a bunch of them around me...
  17. S

Requirements

You dont have to beat the first Gym ;) I restarted a few times and got to wifi as quick as I could. You just have to beat that cave South of that town if I remember correctly.
  18. S

Insane asking prices at the GTS

I've got Yellow [my brother got Red, but I played it heaps], Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Fire Red and Pearl [I'm getting English Diamond]. My brother got Silver, Crystal and Ruby as well... so we were fine with version exclusives :P But he's not into Pokemon anymore which is sad.
  19. S

Insane asking prices at the GTS

I have Deoxys, Jirachi and all that :P And when I finish the game I could trade them over if you'd like. Might be a while though XD
  20. S

Trade Coordination Thread

I can give people starters as soon as I get to the breeding centre :P *has all the starters* But it'd be tricky... since I dont have wifi at home and it means I'd have to go to a hotspot.
Back
Top Bottom