Search results for query: *

1. L

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Mamoswine
  2. L

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username Self explanatory.
  3. L

Pokemon is Wright (Sign up)

Got it, I just use size 1 as a force of habit.
  4. L

Pokemon is Wright (Sign up)

Know nothing of Law but I'm a pretty good FB RP'er so I decided to try this out. Name: Thunderfuzz, Sparky Species: Pachirisu Age:29 Gender: Male Personality: Sparky, although older, is pretty new to the lawyer bussiness so he is easily frustrated when he makes a mistake, but is really...
  5. L

Caption the screenshots!

*Quote removed for inappropriateness*
  6. L

PASBL

Oh, okay. I just pointed it out since I was in the FB section.
  7. L

PASBL

Here You need an account though.
  8. L

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, G.I. Joe Super Bowl Trailers Online

Transformers 2= BADASS! I'm seriously going to watch it when it comes out. It looks incredible!
  9. L

Moises's Awesome Sprite Shop

I'm back, I haven't been able to reply lately because I have had a hectic time now that I'm an FB ZA. I got whatever the next splice.
  10. L

Thanks! I like spriting, but we haven't had many requests lately, I am always here,
  11. L

Psycho's Excellent Sprite Shop

I will upload it ASAP. It may be slightly different since I haven't seen it in a while, after I do I will ask for this thread to be deleted since I work for King Moises now. EDITUM:
  12. L

Psycho's Excellent Sprite Shop

I deleted it... just give me some time and I'll redo it.
  13. L

The 13th Day - 12 Days of Bulbagarden 2nd chance draw

I need to have some Ice Cram, I haven't had anything in awhile. I hate my city, it has way too much violence. Once there was a helicopter over the house across the street.
  14. L

I call dibs! Here you go Felly:
  15. L

I'll be watching TV. thats about it.
  16. L

New Berry ideas

Just pointing this out, but you measured the berries in feet meaning they would be bogger than the pokemon and the tainer.
  17. L

I like using the rocketqarden skin as my background because it keeps everything tidy. Its awesome.
  18. L

Reason behind your username

'Cause I'm Crazy!:banana::7up:
  19. L

This Christmas has been my most giftless Christmas so far! I didn't get any gifts from ANYONE. I was with my boring parents the whole day and I ate a cheestick for lunch. The Economy will get you man. IT WILL GET YOU!
  20. L

Rate the Avatar Above You

10/10
Back
Top Bottom