Search results for query: *

1. A

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

I have just two attacks that I'd like to see in Gen IV so far: Vampire Type: Dark, Physical Power: 60 Accuracy: 100 PP: 10 Effect: The user restores HP equal to 3/4 the damage done. Pokemon I think could learn this move: Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Sableye, Drapion, Carvanha, Sharpedo, and other...
  2. A

Official English HG/SS Names & The Game Corner changed in ALL versions

What's the word on the Rival? Are they keeping him as "Silver," or what? I assume we won't know for sure until we actually get a physical copy to tool around with... Also, do you think the card flip game is going to be the same in Celadon?
  3. A

The Generation V Speculation Thread

The pic with Delibird & Farfetch'd is confirmed fake. Just check out the funky EnRish on the copyright stuff at the bottom.
  4. A

Official Art

The picture you see there is in fact fanart. Here's the full version, for the interested:
  5. A

Who will be on your team in HG and SS?

Well, in the Japanese release I went with a fairly balanced team... Typhlosion Slowking Yanmega Miltank Machamp Mamoswine However, I think when the English release comes out, I'm going to go with something a bit more WILD, like... Heracross Drapion Kabutops Flygon Vespiquen Scizor
  6. A

Heart Gold & Soul Silver Movest Alterations

Power Swap & Guards Swap only switch the CHANGES TO THE ATK OR SATK STATS, not the stats themselves. In other words, if Ninetales uses Nasty Plt to get +2 in SAtk, then uses Power Swap on an opponent with normal (+0) SAtk, then the opponent will then have +2 and Ninetales will have +0.
  7. A

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Aha, so it's not in the water anymore. Thanks!
  8. A

So, where do you find the Machine Part this time around? I battled the strange grunt on the golden bridge above Cerulean City, and just beat Misty for the Cascade Badge, too... but even with the itemfinder, it doesn't seem to be in the Gym like last time. So. Where did they hide it this time...
  9. A

Gizamimi Pichu Final Say?

So, take her to Blackthorn City with a Heart Scale and see if she has any other attacks available to her, DUH.
  10. A

I know you can find one somewhere on the overworld about the same time that you are able to catch Sudowoodo. I can;t remember where I found it, though. Maybe it was blocked by Rock Smash...
  11. A

What? Nonsense, I've never heard anything of the sort before. Evolution has never triggered a deletion of an attack.
  12. A

Has anyone found out where the move relearner is? What does he take as payment? Heart Scales?
  13. A

You use Aqua Jet with Swords Dance, NOT with Dragon Dance. Obviously.
  14. A

HAHAHA, oh brother. You have no clue what you're talking about, and it's so cute.
  15. A

Holy crap, who's here?!

Source?
  16. A

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

Your stunning mastery of the English language and its finer points of grammar and punctuation are a sure tell of your likelihood as an NOA translator. olol 10 year old idiots If any of you thought for a second that he was telling the truth, then shame on you.
  17. A

route specific evolutions

If they're going to put a Moss Rock and Ice Rock in Johto, they'll have to be in separate, inaccessible rooms from the normal areas you can visit before the Elite Four. The reason is that the way this kind of evolution works is that it checks the location data for the map you're on. So in other...
  18. A

I'd like the slot machines to stay. If Europe has a problem with them, let them deal with it. Everyone else in the world realizes it's harmless fun. Besides, what they did to the game corner in Platinum was a horrible cop-out. I don't want to have to "find" small amounts of coins once a day...
  19. A

Pretty sure there was a screenshot showing that at least 2 of the move tutors in HG/SS will accept BP as payment, ala Emerald :[
  20. A

They most likely will have some differences. I'm not sure they'll let you buy multiples of TMs that the leaders hand out, like Attract, Shadow Ball & Dragon Pulse. I imagine that there'll be a slight chance for the SINNOH gym leader TMs to be up for purchase, however, as a means of balancing it...
Back
Top Bottom