Search results for query: *

1. J

Advanceshipping General Discussion

If Ash and May were to dress up as another OTP of yours (can be from any show), who would it be?: Hmm... Syaoran Li and Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura. I'll probably have more ideas later. Also, I can't seem to skip lines using enter in any of the editors (In had to use copasta magic...
  2. J

AdvanceShipping Day... Are you in England or something? As for what I'd do, if I still subscribed... Movie 9 (as cliche as it is) and I'd review FFN's AdvanceShipping collection. BTW, for those who recognize me, nice to be back. As for those who don't. I'm JbstormburstADV, and most here...
  3. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^No question. After all, it's Ash, the boy who's ungodly denseness is pretty darn close to worrying in her POV.
  4. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^^....Damn it, is everyone returning now? It's been a long while, DarkDreams. And that... creates some scary logic, considering if Ash is as immature as his depiction in Johto, ths would be true.
  5. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Yeah, but who cares about SPPF? I honestly don't, considering my history with Serebii. Too many bad memories involving shipping wars... Hey, I never did answer my question, did I? If Ash and May get married, who would the maid of honor be? Honestly, I have to...
  6. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ...You really must be serious if you actually decided to buy into vBulletin. Well, if by any chance you'd require my services, please let me know. If Ash and May get married, who would the best man be? Brock. He actually is the most realistic choice, no matter who...
  7. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^^^...Is that Ash as a hanyou? And also, May's expression gives me the feeling that Ash is about to get the hell beat out of him. After all, the odd smirk AND the shadow-covered eyes? That's asking for trouble... Then again, considering the possibilities with May...
  8. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I'd actually say that the source is really too vague to make a proper judgment ATM. If we knew the source, I'd say we can come up with a more believable conclusion. Then again, I do not feel that we are not cognizant enough to not factor Drew into any of our...
  9. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^^^Wow... Hearing that question made me think again about the ADV Soundtrack project again. But yeah, considering it was Rob and I in charge of that project, I really would not be able to answer due to the sheer number of songs we had included on there.
  10. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation You know, I always wondered what happened to PikamasterADV. After all, not only is he responsible for May's Crush, like all will recognize, but also for fics like Ribbon, Custom Christmas, and my personal favorite of his, Behind a Mask. Also, I admire the length of...
  11. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^I was formerly the founder of AdvanceShipping, Inc., but its gone inactive and I believe AshySavloy shut down ADV Evolution, so no longer do I have a site to my name. Nice to see though that someone remembers what was perhaps my greatest legacy within the Pokemon...
  12. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^^^^The proper term is fanon, just to clarify. But, you do have an extremely good point. ^^Seriously, I'd think more people would be able to recognize this. After all, this mantra was started during the '08 ADV-Contest war, around when DP076 through DP079 aired in...
  13. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ...Wow, BMGF has certainly changed its look since the last time I decided to pop by. Anyways, I'm curious, how are things going over on your side of things? I haven't been doing anything AdvanceShipping related (I blame FF.net, K-ON!, and Magical Girl Lyrical...
  14. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ...I remember when DarkDreams was a new member. And I will agree. Bbbstrwbrry is a pretty good author. She was an associate of mine also, from back when I was near a rookie.
  15. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Holy crud. Buster_Wolf, Gazmof, AND Gate! It's damn nice to see some more veterans here!
  16. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation And you know, it kinda hurts my feelings that people think this thread is dead. After all, I'm a regular, whether it be by posting or lurking. And I think I can say that, save for Aestivate or Gazmof (BTW, nice to see you again), that I am the longest lasting member...
  17. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation If I remembered anything from the old ADV thread, it was just how punkish I used to be back when I first joined the forums. Boy, some of that was just plain embarrassing, now that I'm an old, grizzled vet.
  18. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation In terms of the older thread, I can actually trace myself back to before the 100th page of about 600, specifically . So yeah, I'm a relic, especially considering who my main compatriots were. And boy, I remember the old days.. WolfofDoom, Xaotl-taichou...
  19. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^It was easy for me to figure it out, especially since I still believe Suzu is the best artist we've ever had. As for me, my favorite... it would most likely have to go to Suzu's, "sepia," shot.
  20. J

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ...Man, it's been ages since I've heard ANYONE mention XAOTL. In the case you guys didn't know, I actually joined up when XAOTL pretty much ruled the thread here, and I can say that he was perhaps one of my closest confidantes, especially once I decided to involve...
Back
Top Bottom