Search results for query: *

1. J

Wall Street's UP?!!!

Holy shite, the DOW went up 400 points!! I found this on Yahoo, but the original is by AP: This is great!! If they make something similar to the RTC, the markets will be up for quite a while, considering it got us out of the situation in the 80s'.
  2. J

What do you think about Seribii's latest war?

Well, most of the AdvanceShippers and ContestShippers know this already, but, if you didn't know, Seribii's infamous, "Ash/May vs. May/Drew debate thread," was started again because of DP076, and now, it basically became another shipping war. What's your reaction to this turn of events, and do...
  3. J

Acheivement Reached

YES! While I was looking at today's broadcast of WTPT- Pokemon Radio, I noticed that we were noticed as one of the best forums. If you want to downnload it, go to iTunes and search Pokemon. It's a free Podcast, so you don't need to risk money at all. Reactions, if any?
  4. J

AdvanceShippers United

Hey, its me, Jbstormburst. I started this thread because I want to keep a tally on all the current AdvanceShippers in this forum. And, if you stay at Seribii or anything else, could you sign in as well here. I think we should create an in-forum OPS for AdvanceShippers (but without all the...
  5. J

Hello

Hey, I'm new here. My ID is Jbstormburst and you might have seen a couple of posts made by me because this is like my third day here.
Back
Top Bottom