Search results for query: *

• Users: White Len
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

The Right Man in the Wrong Place

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. - G Man, Half Life 2 The world that you know is a lie. Just because they don't talk about it, it doesn't mean that it never happened. This story is about Red Ketchum’s rise to power, and his descent into insanity. And...
  2. W

What do you think the change in battle mechanics will be?

Each generation has introduced new features to the game's battle system. Generation I kicked it off with the basic battle system, Generation II brought in the split between Special Attack and Special Defense and held items, Generation III introduced abilities and natures, and Generation IV...
  3. W

Wanted: Michina Arceus

Self explanatory. No restrictions as long as it is the event Arceus. Up for offer, I have a Pikachu-colored Pichu, an event Regigigas (I THINK UNLESS THE EVENT REGIGIGAS'S OWNER ISN'T TRU) and a Surfing Pikachu. Takers? You can contact me via PM or posting in the thread.
  4. W

Pocket Monsters @ Wikia

http://pocketmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Ash_Ketchum Only article. Seem familiar to you?
  5. W

Okay, here's my problem...

...Jioruji Derako couldn't give me an answer, so I'm going to ask on the forums. You see, 9/10 of the time, I receive this "tor exit node" error thing. The Ol' Wikipedia gives an answer that I can't make heads or tails of. So, uh, here's a sample message: So, anyone know what this means...
  6. W

Kuki's Block

I raise one question and one question only...Was the investigation for Kuki's block properly carried out? I mean, he was blocked for impersonating Nate but what I want to know is where he was really impersonating him. Did Nate really call him all that stuff? Don't take me wrong, I'm not against...
  7. W

That's strange...

I remember editing Zhen Lin's page and Kengi-girl's page, but they are not showing up on the recent changes. Block, glitch or computer problem?
  8. W

Our site's going haywire

A) Speculation is getting ridiculous Seriously. Everyone's going around saying 'Oh, Chimchar's going to evolve!' and 'Shaymin is confirmed to have a Sky Form! Put it on Bulbapedia!'. Seriously, folks. The amount of speculation we have on the site we all love is increasing like bull----. Another...
Back
Top Bottom