Search results for query: *

• Users: VampBoi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

Sorry I've Been Away

Hi~Hi!! I'm sorry I've been away for the past few weeks. I've been trying to finish up on this project I've been working on. I wanted to have it done by Feb 1st, but that didn't happen. I'm not even sure if I'm going to finish it as at this point I feel that I'm doing it for nothing. So anyway...
  2. V

HG/SS Arceus Event: Who Did You Pick?

I'm having a hard time picking who I would like to get once I take Arceus to the Ruins of Alph. So I was wondering who everyone else picked and why.
  3. V

I Have Risen

Hi everyone. I'm not all that new to the board. I had totally forgotten that I had joined back in '07. I had tried to join last week sometime and had gotten the message back that my username was already taken. So, I tried my password I would have used and it worked. So here I am. :-)
  4. V

Hello! It is I, VampBoi.

Everyone~ Hello! I just joined and wanted to say Hi. Many of you may already know me from other forums. I already belong to way too many, but I believe it or not I just recently found Bulbanews about a month ago and just visited the forum today for the first time. For starters I like how the...
Back
Top Bottom