Search results for query: *

1. A

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

Evolving my Elekid, and then accidentally transferring her when I was trying to click Appraise, she had a good CP and would have been useful -.-
  2. A

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Adding people now I got Friend Safari, no idea what type I have so please let me know that and if you add me:) FC: 5129-1482-8859
  3. A

Start Ups Newfound Academy (The Beginning) Start-up

Maddie sat on her bed watching the Eevee she had caught, the brown fox didn't seem to be interest in her or Oddish, curled up in the corner of her room. "Come on Eevee, why don't you join us? I got a Pokemon snack" Maddie said trying to lure her, she held a snack in her hand, Eevee looked at her...
  4. A

Student Life

Jade was a little less hung over now, and more sober. She wasn't okay with that part but she knew she would have to deal, so she sat in the back of the classroom once again, only speaking to introduce herself "Jade, not much to know right now, but my main is Charmeleon" Jade explained before...
  5. A

Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Stephanie just smiled at Brine "Oh yeah, anyone who thinks they could take me on in this room, is kidding themselves" Stephanie answered taking a few steps forward. "Throw me in the lava, and I just get more powerful. Although I might want to make sure I have extra clothes before doing that"...
  6. A

Maddie headed into the forest, she knew chances of finding an Onix here would be extremely rare. Oddish seemed to be nervous but felt a little safer in Maddie's arms. Just as she stepped into another part of the forest there was a screech and Maddie found herself onto the floor, Oddish fell out...
  7. A

Student Life

Jade found herself intrigued by the owner of the Froslass, Amber she was sure she heard the other call her, and Charmeleon seemed curious about Froslass but they didn't have much more time as the next class came. So Jade went and sat in the back again, wondering when Ellanore's class was going...
  8. A

"A new Pokemon to catch?" Maddie said curiously as she looked around. "Well, what do you say Oddish?" Maddie asked, Oddish seemed to think for a moment. "Odd!" Oddish said cheerfully. "Alright, I wonder if we can find an Onix somewhere, you know in the honour of my mother, Tanya, or maybe...
  9. A

"Yeah, guess I could do that" Stephanie said managing a smile, she would win the last battle, she had to so she could reunite with Kate, she remained quiet but followed the others waiting for that battle.
  10. A

"Odd?" Oddish asked as the boy named Animus practially ignored his trainer, he looked slightly annoyed by that. "It's fine Oddish, we have class anyways" Maddie assured the Pokemon as she walked to the class.
  11. A

Student Life

Jade looked a bit distant for a moment until Katherine talked to her, she stared at her for a moment "Gee you think? I thought we were just going to sit here for another hour with our next class" Jade said sarcastically, she was not a fan of people directing her when she already knew what to do...
  12. A

Maddie had happened to be walking behind Animus before hearing what he said. "I am sure you will do okay, it's the first day so nobody's expecting you to ace tests" Maddie said to him from behind, she had felt like she didn't get to contribute to that class herself, it wasn't her strong suit...
  13. A

Student Life

Charmeleon seemed to stare at the Froslass once it was released, it was unsure exactly why Charmeleon was staring at it with a lot of focus. Jade noticed the stare before seeing the owner of the Froslass, she slightly moved her sunglasses down to have a better look at her. "She's kinda cute"...
  14. A

Student Life

Jade released Charmeleon as usual, she didn't say anything and neither did the fire starter, he seemed to snort slightly at certain other Pokemon but behaved.,
  15. A

Student Life

"In time we will see" Jade responded to Katherine, she had a weird look towards Claudia as she hugged Alistair, it was lucky she wore sunglasses so nobody saw her look, she then stared at the desk waiting for it to start.
  16. A

Student Life

"Pokemon Care, doesn't sound like a promising class but we will see" Jade whispered to herself as she looked around, half of her thought this class would be a waste of time, but the other half of her thought maybe it would be interesting, despite she had no booze at all and going in to this...
  17. A

Stephanie looked up, staring at Brine for a moment. "And tell her what? To wait for me? I can't do that, nor can I drag her into this, I did it once and it almost killed her, I can't do it again" Stephanie responded, she remembered that day still, Kate's life in the balance as some bad guys...
  18. A

Maddie just remained quiet, scribbling down notes as the teacher talked, a couple times she almost zoned off in thinking of a piece for her story, but snapping out of it when she remembered she was in class, she had to focus, so she wrote down the notes as a way to keep herself focused and...
  19. A

"Oh... Well you can see how I got confused by that" Stephanie commentesd, even with her skills, sometimes certain things just ended up surprising her. But it still didn't mean Kate hadn't moved on, she wasn't able to get in contact with her for a while now.
  20. A

Student Life

Jade blinked a few times before realizing someone was agt the door. "Uh, what?" Jade groaned a bit, she walked towards the door and opened it to swee Katherine, "Yeah, I don't really feel like breakfast at this time" Jade replied looking all tired and hungover.
Back
Top Bottom