• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Phoenix Academy

The Phoenix Academy, an Academy for witches and wizards alike, to hone their skills and become the best. It is well known for both training wizards and witches, and Pokemon. The Academy can be found a little off from Cinnabar Island, sharing another active volcano on the Island, where the...
  2. A

The Mysterious Roleplay

AlphaMouse; Kyouhei; Stencil; Tailisu10; MudkipDefenderShale; xelda57; Leavanny Duo; Pokémon Trainer Calvin; Yes, I am finally starting this up, don't worry, I will tell you what's happening, only a little bit though to keep the suspense. Sorry it has taken two months to do (To be fair, it...
  3. A

SU: The Mysterious Roleplay

I have been told that one of the reasons my Roleplay SU's never seem to work out, is because the introduction is too long or too scary for some. So instead, I am leaving everything in the dark. No long introduction, no known plot. Nothing, just a sign up for you to do and nothing else. I already...
  4. A

The Justice Crusaders

Hi all, it's been a while since I last created a RP, and I decided why not create another (Plus I am bored right now, I know most of you are sleep so I won't get much activity tonight, but aleast it wastes some time, of course this will still be a serious RP). This is also a Pokemon RP...
  5. A

The Dark Arts Academy- Start Up!

Oblivion; The Anonymous; RocketGruntTenshi; Hide in Plain Sight; RaffStriker; Stellar Haze; Valcarona; Calvin the Unknown; Somewhere in Unova, a place nobody but a select few knew where it was, a place known as the Dark Arts Academy stood. The very trees itself were dying and had no leaves...
  6. A

The Dark Arts Academy- Sign Ups Open for Good

Welcome to the Dark Arts Academy, where no light has ever reached this Academy, hidden somewhere in Unova, the location is unknown to hide from the goody shoes. The place where there's no morals, no rules, the place for the insane, the criminals and supervillians of the world. Where it's good...
  7. A

Start up: The Academy of Magic and Abilities-: Witchborne Academy

Crow Song; Sebastian Michealis; Majin Mew; Calvin the Unknown; swordmaster; Renegade X; Sximple Ghurl; PkmnSapphire; LichenLeaf; Valcarona; On the planet Earth, the human race goes on about their business, working day and night for a family and to live a normal life. It seems all good but the...
  8. A

Apocalypse Rising

It was a normal, clear and busy day in Castelia City and Friday, the day before a long weekend which people looked forward to, hoping to have some fun before going back to work on Tuesday. Most citizens followed the boring old daily grind of working, in hopes to see a Pokemon battle out in the...
  9. A

Pokemon Revolution

Pokemon and human have lived in harmony for hundreds of years, helping each other and becoming partners. Pokemon would be used in battles for a title of a champion or to become a strong Pokemon trainer, fighting for one goal. However all things are about to change, forever. People all over...
  10. A

The Shiny Hunters- Start Up

The start up has begun, there's not many people in this RP but I hope it will be enough to keep it going. Now I am going to tag you (Never done it, so not sure how to do it right). Akinai JakkuEbansu CyberVoltage SnorlaxEatsYourPie jda95 Chadwyck Aurasoul This will start off with your...
  11. A

My sprites throughout the ages

Well, I have decided to upload a collection of my sprites for Bulbagarden to see, (Previously seen in Serebiiforums a few years back, but a couple more sprites). These are the sprites I made throughout the ages, mostly going back only a couple of years. I particularly would like to hear your...
  12. A

SU: The Shiny Hunters

The Shiny Hunters are a bunch of poachers who specifically hunt for Shiny Pokemon, some have their own agenda to sell them to the Black Market, or to poach them for their furs. Others believe the Shinies, as they call them have a secret Pokemon that can only be harnessed by a strong bond between...
  13. A

The Academy of Magic and Abilities (Non Pokemon RP)

Hello all, I am back with a new RP idea in my head, I hope this one gets off the ground with more players and success then my last School RP (Amberstone Academy). Now think of this Academy as a cross between Harry Potter and every single Magic School you have ever heard of. On the planet...
  14. A

Amberstone Academy

Well here is the start up. Sign ups are still open, it has to be because we have so few teachers and students. This may fall quickly but least give it a try right? So it goes. Welcome to the Amberstone Academy. It was an Academy founded five hundred years ago by an Ellanore Firestone, the...
  15. A

Amberstone Academy- Sign up and Discussion Thread

Hello and welcome! After some odd months I have finally decided to make another RP, but not my usual kind I wanted to make an Academy as this idea had been in my head for months but I never got around to it, now I am going to see how this goes. Welcome to the Amberstone Academy. It was an...
  16. A

Dungeon Keeper

After a year of Dungeon Keeper being released, last year in 1997 I wonder how many people have played it so far? It is a great game and has great graphics! Looks pretty cool, I wonder if the graphics of games will go further then that? So who here has played it? My uncle just got for me a...
  17. A

The Twilight Prince (Start up)

OOC: It has finally started, I just hope people haven't forgotten it or lost interest, sorry it took so long was waiting to see if Sove and Ombrare would make a SU yet (Sove's doing it later) Sign up: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=93067. Remember you are just waking up in...
  18. A

The Twilight Prince (Sign up)

Author's note: Just to be clear, it has nothing to do with Twilight the series or any other Twilight, if anything it's more named after The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess only different and no Zelda universe. One morning you are starting to wake up, your clock ringing so you slowly rise...
  19. A

Apocalypse Now-Start up

Alright it has now started. The Reborn are on the island currently in an abandoned Pokemon center. The Avatar's headquarters is at Viridan City in Giovanni's old gym. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raven stood in the Pokemon Center watching the members of the Reborn around the foyer, it had...
  20. A

Apocalypse Now- Sign up

The world long has been enslaved by an evil overlord who only goes by the name of The Avatar. Pokemon and humans alike have become slaves to him and his dark minions, Pokemon were controlled to be nothing but killing machines. How did he take over the world? He managed to steal the Champion...
Back
Top Bottom