Search results for query: *

1. M

WANT: Weavile (Worlds 2009) + Shiny Milotic (2009 VG event)

Looking for a Weavile, from 2009 Pokemon World Championships - must be LEGIT, UNTOUCHED and English, of course. As well as: Shiny Milotic. Must be legit, untouched and from the Video game qualifier events. I can offer one of the following: Lucario from 2008 Worlds Pikachu coloured Pichu from...
  2. M

Ahh! So many great memories - the Battle-e stuff.

Why my thread not getting any attention? And if I post in wrong forum, feel free to move it.
  3. M

Ahh! So many great memories - the Battle-e stuff.

Good morning/afternoon/evening/etc, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jason Windham - who now go by the nickname of Mew Jadester on most places I go to nowadays. However for the old timers, some of you might remember me as "Lord Ardhamon", "Jaroma-ru" and "Jade" or something...
  4. M

So...You're On Bulbagarden... But What SHOULD You Be Doing???

Smoking pot, is what I supposed to be doing right now but hey I'm on Bulbagarden therefore I fail.
  5. M

Favourite/Most Visited Website?

Serebii *hide from trolls* And Pokegym.
  6. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

read my name and title and sig kthxbai
  7. M

Blimp Thread.

Hindenburg FTW.
  8. M

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday Liam.
  9. M

GameFAQs on Wikipedia

its good thing to hear.
  10. M

Pseudo-Rant

Agreed, these noobs have to learn big time. I dont really fight so i dont complain about stuff. If these retarded three year olds want to complain, they better get off the net for god's sake.
  11. M

Hiyaaahhhh...

Hm. Thanks for such a really wonderful piece of spam, WolfofDoom. Hey guys, I am sure you can read for more information on this page hosted on my private server. http://x.warnabrother.net/gb2 Anyways, the GB1 stuff will be finish for sure within 48 hours if I keep it up...
  12. M

Hiyaaahhhh...

Lol yeh. The been such a long day... 80 auto deck machines decks and 116 opponent decks was turned out really well. Now.. Im gathering all the screenshots featuring the character image and name as well as the deck names. >>Todo list for TCG1: 1. Finalizing all the 41 important characters...
  13. M

Why the explosion?

thats about right, it was mostly from mass-creating of TCG articles :)
  14. M

Hiyaaahhhh...

Just to let you know folks...that the data was successfully dumped and sorted out for GB1 and GB2. There was a few errors noticed in GB1 dumps, hopefully it all fixed. Only three errors was noticed. 1. Arcanine repeat was in instead of Ponyta. Both Base Set. 2. Tangela must be switched but...
  15. M

important

can an addmin add this line to the checklist ON THE UPLOAD PAGE in BIG RED FONT. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD IMAGES THAT WAS FOUND ON OTHER SITES EXCEPT FOR WWW.POKEMON-CARD.COM WHEN UPLOADING TCG IMAGES
  16. M

massive image upload

plust there would be more from TCG... so yeh.
  17. M

massive image upload

yes, Ekvl, just wanted to save my time. Like do 50-something in one go. TCG1 Club Member Avatars, TCG1 Club Leaders Avatar, TCG1 Grand Master Avatars, Important character Avatars. the interior maps of all buildings in the game and the Medals. If you want to do it, I can uploadto my private...
  18. M

massive image upload

is there a way to massive upload images myself? thanks
  19. M

Which Printing of each Volume do you have?

mine is somewhat similar...
Back
Top Bottom