• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

"The Rise of Darkrai" DVD Review Thread

I heard ZIP, NADA, NOTHING. Just the widescreen movie we saw on TV.
  2. H

DP83 title

Pokeani mentions something about Pikachu and Buizel working toghether or something....
  3. H

Dawn's rivals

I kinda hope we get some more one-shot rivals like Hoenn had. :(
  4. H

DP82 title

I think Gligar's evolution probably will be out of left field.
  5. H

Darkrai to be distributed at Toys 'R' Us: Americans can get it May 31 and June 1

It's certainly better then giveaways at Six Flags, or very very limited locations. Toys R'Us is a nationwide brand of stores irc. Someone get me a Darkrai, okay?
  6. H

DP82 title

Tetsu Inada, who voices Maxi, also plays Mr. 1 from One Piece, Love Aikawa (0.o) from Bleach, and various other MANLY characters. :)
  7. H

(WIP) Politoed looking to the Night Sky

I actually liked the unfinished one better tbh. Still good, but the white space in the trees made it looks like there was something hiding in the trees shining or something, like the Lake Trio or something.
  8. H

What do anime fans do that annoy you?

This one guy on Allrong Park apparently steals his wife's welfare checks to buy ONE PIECE DVD's.
  9. H

If GF can only make one: Platinum or GS remake?

L, I dunno if you noticed, but any thread with SOVA in it devolves into a flamewar no matter what. It was just stupid to do this. Oh, SOVA sucks btw, but that's beside the point. :smokin:
  10. H

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

Holy Fuck...the adress of the picture of the new Eevee Evolution apparently was switched to...well, a penis in an erotic pic. I bet Unown Lord did this!
  11. H

Pokémon Platinum information thread

I still don't get why a remake with new features is held in that high regard compared to a different remake with new features. To be honest, if Platinum somehow was a remix of DP with a post-E4 journey to Johto (that was decently preserved) would that make people happy?
  12. H

Pokémon Platinum information thread

Do people still think Platinum is a GS Remake?
  13. H

DP82 title

Maybe has a voice for when he's Masuki, and when's he Maximum Mask??? Like, a secret identity or something? Be pretty sweet!
  14. H

Pokemon for the Wii?

Today I was thinking a game I would like would be a more traditional RPG- the whole Pokemon Capture mechanic would be scrapped for a set team of 12 Pokemon, toghether representing the 17 types once with no repeats: Pikachu- Electric, the player character focusing on attacks. Awakened in a...
  15. H

DP82 title

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/19406_200806051900.html Summary up on TV Tokyo...although, I don't see anything new.
  16. H

(WIP) Politoed looking to the Night Sky

I thought the white-space in the trees was on purporse, it actually looks pretty neat that way.
  17. H

Darkrai to be distributed at Toys 'R' Us: Americans can get it May 31 and June 1

Huh, I don't think so? I remember evolving a Rhydon to a Rhyperior post-national dex.
  18. H

Ash Club

It's not even drawn in the old style at all. I'm kinda glad the animators are redoing old scenes instead of going the cheap way. They did the same thing in the recent Raichu episode with the Surge flashback. Well...unless they start doing the Brandon Episode-esque flashbacks...
  19. H

Guys, I was kidding. I'm not giving up a movie with one of the coolest girls at school for a friggin piece of data, and I know I can't go Sunday so no Darkrai, but damn, I could care less because MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom