• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

The only difference we know of shinies is their colour (and rarity (and that they "shine" (and that they're cooler))), so it could just be a coincidence. That said, I've caught 1 female shiny so far, without using Cute Charm..
  2. P

I caught one shiny Skitty, but it was male and it's ability was Normalize. I wanted to catch more of them, but I broke my chain when I was switching my Synchronizer back. I accidentally selected Teleport instead of Switch >.<. I've replaced the move with Flash so it won't happen again. Now I'm...
  3. P

Have you tried minute resetting to get the swarm you want? Just set the time on your DS to 23:59, load the game and wait for a minute to pass. When the time is 00:00, talk to Lucas/Dawn's sister and save the game. If it's not the swarm you want, change the time back to 23:59 and try again. Don't...
  4. P

Skitty is not getting any easier. But I'm still going to keep chaining it, because that's how I get my favourite shinies :)
  5. P

Thought this might be useful: How rare shinies are with the Pokeradar Yeah, the chances of that happening is 1/40000, about 5 times less than seeing a shiny without the Pokeradar. Very lucky. I keep getting around the mid 30s with Skitty, before Gastrdon and Floatzel kick down the ladder..
  6. P

My Skitty chain broke around 35, again. And I've misplaced my DS, again... EDIT: Actually, my mum put it in her cupboard, while I was looking everywhere else ¬¬
  7. P

I've gotten two Eevee chains to 40, but the first one broke because I was tired and forgot to spray another Repel. I caught one shiny in the second chain, and before that, I was resetting for nearly 4 hours on a chain of 35. I have one shiny, and deciding what I should evolve it into is a...
  8. P

I should've chained Kricketot. It's evolution is the most annoying thing I've heard, and it wins my record of longest time to catch a shiny ¬¬ I want to chain Skitty, but they haven't swarmed for a long time. I hope they're not becoming extinct in my game..
  9. P

For the first time, I found a shiny that was in the patch behind me. I thought it must've been a shiny patch, because it moved very differently from the other patches, and it didn't shake at all. Also I couldn't see the sparkles. I think you can tell if the patch behind you is shiny because...
  10. P

Thanks! I'm always after cute shinies <3. But this time I'm chaining Kricketune, and I get to hear lots of UFOs (or whatever it sounds like).
  11. P

Here (I've calculated their IVs): Gentle, HP=10, Attack=17, Defense=14, Sp.Attack=2, Sp.Defense=1, Speed=2 Quirky, HP=5, Attack=22, Defense=8, Sp.Attack=2, Sp.Defense=21, Speed=29
  12. P

That Hoppip looks like a ghost xD I've caught 2 shiny Minun, but I must've missed some before that because the shiny patch was behind me. I tried chaining Sneasel near Lake Acuity. It's hard chaining in the weather, but I got to 13 before my chain randomly broke.
  13. P

Ok... Maybe I was jumping to conclusions, so I take that last post back... But I was just trying to say that aesthetics don't mean nothing. Chaining isn't always a total waste of time, if you're doing it for long enough. Maybe shiny hunting is pointless, but I like chaining because I think...
  14. P

Because chaining is not about power, which is all you seem to care about. And no one here cares if your Aggron or Salamence or whatever has been in the Hall of Fame 10000 times. Power does not mean everything, aesthetics are important as well.
  15. P

If you want to increase your chances of finding a female you can put a male Pokemon with Cute Charm at the front of your team before you enter a shiny patch. But then you can't use a Synchronizer..
  16. P

I'm having a break from chaining. I've got some good shinies, but I need to start EV training them. My highest lv shiny is still at lv38, the rest are around or under lv25. None of my chains have broken upon entering a shiny patch, wherever it is (thankfully). I'm wondering if you'll always...
  17. P

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I name pretty much every Pokemon, except the legendaries. My Diamond team (All F): Pachirisu - Pachi (Shortened) Buneary - Hippy-Hop (Umm, she's hippy and hops a lot ^^) Floatzel - Zelri (End of name + ri) Beautifly - Silver (Uh, she's silver) Staraptor - Aero (My airline) Piplup - Lupri (End...
  18. P

I caught a shiny Plusle by staying at 30 and resetting. I got the chain up to 38, but it broke because of my carelessness >.> But still I never thought I could do it without Static. And I was only resetting for a few minutes ^.^ Try Starly at Lake Verity. I got to 40 very quickly, and found...
  19. P

Plusle appeared when I was EV training, so I started chaining it. I've managed to get to 30, and I'm not sure if I should reset or keep going, as the chances may only increase around the mid 30s... I knew I should have brought Pikachu with me ¬¬
  20. P

Low chain luck today. Right after my 8th Sentret, a shiny patch appeared. I only caught that one though, the chain broke at 11.
Back
Top Bottom