Search results for query: *

• Users: Lunabee
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Your Ten Favorite Animals

Include pictures if you want! <3 ANIMALS 1. Raccoon 2. Giant Panda 3. Walrus 4. Hedgehog 5. Wombat 6. African Egg-Eating Snake 7. Great Horned Owl 8. Plesiosaur 9. Tapir 10. Lynx (links go to pictures, most of which are funny. enjoy!)
  2. L

The Metal Club

Where else to get together with fans of Metal music than a Pokemon-themed forum site? Welcome to The Metal Club, where those who appreciate the sound of Metal can come together. Listen to new bands and music, and share opinions. Rules: 1. This is a discussion-based "fan club", therefore...
  3. L

What did you name your rival in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

What did you name your rival? (that hyperactive Blonde-haired kid) Mine goes by the name ADHDboy.
  4. L

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I've always been a fan of thinking of witty or creative nicknames for my pokemon.. I haven't seen any posts regarding nicknames, so I thought it's certainly a subject interesting enough for one.. I name all of pokemon, and some of the names just come out of my head (example:my Venusaur is...
  5. L

Quick question regarding the website

How do I get my signature picture to show? I went through all the trouble of making a trainer card and I can't seem to get it to appear. I have it set so I can see signatures, images, etc. The image shows up when I go to signature under User CP, but I can't seem to see it when I post messages.
  6. L

Hello, I'm new!

Hiya, my name is Samantha, though you're all going to know me better as 'Lunabee'. Having finally seen the 150 pokemon yesterday, (horrible Drifloon..), I finally gained access to the Pal Park and was able to trade over all the pokemon I'd been saving on Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and Leafgreen...
Back
Top Bottom