Search results for query: *

1. T

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Holy heck, a fellow Ohio person. Yeah, potholes are pretty much my main concern with my motorcycle right now, though I consider myself a pretty diligent driver and fortunately live in a tourist town that gets the worst of it filled in before...
  2. T

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Blonde.
  3. T

Penmanship

Mine looks like I downed a few bottles of hard liquor, spun around in a circle, and taped an infuriated housecat to my face before picking up a pencil, and writing under all of these conditions. Needless to say, my coworkers hate it when I'm the one handling the paperwork.
  4. T

Your newest purchase or gift

A few figurines to add to my collection; went on a bit of a shopping spree seeing as I recently got a massive commission check. The one I'm most looking forward to is this Mika figurine. September can't come fast enough. Though I did get a few Nendroids in the mail today. Project Fairy~
  5. T

Favorite game soundtrack?

Any Zelda title, really, but especially Wind Waker and Skyward Sword. I adore Catherine's soundtrack, being a classical music fan and majority of that game's soundtrack being remixes of well-known classical pieces. Warcraft III and its expansion's soundtrack, as well as the soundtracks of...
  6. T

What was your first video game?

My first game was the original Warcraft: Orcs and Humans RTS game, released in 1994, same year I was born, and I've always had a rather sentimental attachment to that game. I remember when I was 4, I'd sit on either my mom or older brother's lap and play while they either gave me advice or told...
  7. T

What video games are you playing now?

Tales of the Abyss on 3DS. Interestingly, it's the only Tales game I initially missed out on, despite owning both an American and a Japanese PS2. I've only played to the point where you meet Mieu with my time constraints, and I've basically come to the conclusion that Luke needs a nice kick to...
  8. T

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Ye, last time I was really active here was maybe... 8th grade, (American high school) freshman year, maybe? so, like... Gah, well, if it puts it into perspective, I'm gonna be 20 in a couple months. I dunno. Only recently managed to get back...
  9. T

What do you stand for?

My standpoint on just about everything (save economy, because it is fundamentally impossible and it is a fool's dream to expect it) is equality and tolerance for all people and their beliefs, race, sex, gender, whatever. No one's rights should be lesser than others, and everyone should be free...
  10. T

What other forums do you go to?

I am most active on TvTropes, namely in the RPs. Other than that, Hyrule.net. For a given definition of "active". Honestly, my work keeps me occupied most of the day.
  11. T

Facts about you...

Last time I did this was probably ages ago. - Real name is Morgan, and I go by either that or Mo - I am an Atheist - I play several musical instruments, namely flute and piccolo - I am obsessed with Persona 4 and iDOLM@STER... The latter, much to my wallet's chagrin. - I am skilled as a...
  12. T

What have you been really into lately?

I've recently gotten back into sculpting and making stained glass mosaics. Nice way to unwind after dealing with the general public and fiddling with locks all day.
  13. T

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Workin' on getting my license for a motorbike, actually. I managed to find one cheap because it was in the shittiest condition ever, but somehow managed to restore it and can't wait to ride it legally. In other news, holy bananas has it...
  14. T

Character customizations?

Heck yeah I want the customization back, Even if we're not in PokeFrance. But this time, I'd definitely like to see a bit more gender equality in terms of clothing and hair options. The male selection of customization items in X/Y was just piddly. Yo dudes can be ultrafab and fashion-forward...
  15. T

What's More Vital to a Good Story: Plot or Characters

At the end of the day, the characters are the ones driving the plot forward and are the ones through which it is experienced by the reader, so it goes without saying that character quality is usually the factor that either makes or breaks a work. In my experience, it's usually better to work...
  16. T

Contests coming back!

Re: Contest to come back!? I kind of concur with the hopes that dressing up Pokemon is purely cosmetic and doesn't really do anything to your score. Superficially, I'd kind of like it if they did kind of an entrance scene for you and your Poke, just because I'm a sucker for stupid intro scenes...
  17. T

Things You Don't Want To See In ORAS

Know what I really hated in the originals? Jumping through friggin' hoops to get a Feebas. That random tile bullcrap. It was like playing Russian roulette with all but one of the chambers filled but instead of instant death via bullet you just waste either minutes or hours of your life depending...
  18. T

Your Middle Name?

. . . Carol Ash. Yes, I have had to deal with a lot of Pokémon jokes in my life.
  19. T

What Makes You Cool?

I RP. I'm a GM. I've been doing this shit for years. I'm a band geek and proud. I've been a member of Bulbagarden long before most of you guys. I coin terms such as "superficial rainbows". I've met and chilled with composers that have worked with Disney and George Lucas. I'm a girl gamer in a...
  20. T

What's your favorite hobby?

Music has very quickly gone from a hobby to a passion. I can still always chill out when I play my flute though. I also love going to antique stores to find more porcelain dolls for my collection. It's kind of relaxing to just browse.
Back
Top Bottom