Search results for query: *

1. F

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Would love the Helioptile :D Name and FC are Phil - 3394 4246 1612 I'll try and catch you online to trade soon!
  2. F

GEN VI: LF 2 legendaries to complete my living dex. Meloetta and Diancie

Of course. He is nicknamed Ragnarok though and i'm unable to change it but he is UT. Is that still ok?
  3. F

That would be awesome if we could work something out :) Ok i've got - Shiny legendaries - Giratina, Dialga, Groudon, Shaymin, Azelf, Uxie, Regular legendaries - Latios, Reshiram, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Deoxys and Mew 6IV pokemon - Swablu with HA, Dragonite with HA, Torchic with crush claw...
  4. F

5 IV Giveaways - Everything must go!

Interested in the Helioptile or the Kangaskhan if either are still available please? :)
  5. F

Pretty much as the title says. I am in need of a Meloetta and a Diancie (or EU Diancie code) to complete my living dex. I can breed anything that is able to breed as i've got at least 1 of everything. I've got a handful of various 6IV pokemon, some of them shiny, as well. Various dream ball and...
  6. F

I can has trade shop? Cloning! Legends and cool stuff. Gimme all your pokemanz.

That would be brilliant! :) Just drop me a PM once you've cloned so we can trade
  7. F

I can has trade shop? Cloning! Legends and cool stuff. Gimme all your pokemanz.

Really in need of a meloetta to complete my living dec. Can offer you clones of a deoxys, darkrai or manaphy if any of those interest you?
  8. F

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/6 Thanks v much! :D
  9. F

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6 Thanks v much! :D
  10. F

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/1 Phil - 3394 4246 1612. Anything specific you would like in return and i'll see what i've got :)
  11. F

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6 I'm on now. Anything specific you would like in return?
  12. F

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6 That would be brilliant! :) Its Phil - 3394 4246 1612
  13. F

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 6 Any chance theres a Chimchar M x/31/31/x/31/31 still available??
  14. F

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/1 1 of the #3 turtwigs would be great if possible? :)
  15. F

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/1 I've got some Japanese pokemon i could trade you for one of the Turtwigs if you're interested?
  16. F

Five IV Breeding Leftovers

I can do you an adamant Golett. Got various with 4 IVs. Would really love one of those jolly iron fist Chimchars if thats ok??
  17. F

Breeding giveaway ! (READ FIRST POST)

Re: Breeding giveaway ! If you have any of the female eevees left i'd love one please, thanks!! FC 3394-4246-1612
  18. F

Want legit shiny flawless beldium

I'll have a look and get back to you guys if thats ok? I can't trade until sunday at the earliest anyway. For the record its not cloned. I don't clone and for me its almost just as quick to breed myself another of whatever i'd be cloning anyway :) Oh and as you're both asking do you want one...
  19. F

Want legit shiny flawless beldium

I have one, or as many as you want seeing as how i breed them myself :D Currently got 1 i was planning on using myself but i can let it go if the offers right :) Lvl 1 UT shiny Beldum, all IVs = 31, Adamant nature.
Back
Top Bottom