Search results for query: *

• Users: Fishpies
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

GEN VI: LF 2 legendaries to complete my living dex. Meloetta and Diancie

Pretty much as the title says. I am in need of a Meloetta and a Diancie (or EU Diancie code) to complete my living dex. I can breed anything that is able to breed as i've got at least 1 of everything. I've got a handful of various 6IV pokemon, some of them shiny, as well. Various dream ball and...
  2. F

Unwanted shinies

Hi all, I'm back now after a while away from forums and pokemon in general due to uni work and a lack of Wifi at uni and thought i'd kick things off with a giveaway :) I have a few unwanted shinies that i RNG'd sat in a PC that i'm looking to get rid of. I don't really have a use for these...
  3. F

Offering 1 flawless shiny of your choice (auction)

Ok so i've recently perfected my IV breeding and as a sort of celebration i'm offering any breedable pokemon of your choice with flawless IVs, that is 31 in every stat! It can be shiny or non shiny with a choice of any nature and any gender. There isn't anything i specifically want in return...
  4. F

Wanted: Smeargle x 2

I'm after two high leveled smeargle heres. Ideally i want them to be lvl 100 but there abouts is fine too. The moves it knows isn't necessarily important as i can resketch the moves i need it to know. I'm not expecting to offer anything too special for this but feel free to make a request or...
  5. F

Offering lvl 1 shinies

I'm about to start a few breeding projects and i need to clear up some space in my PC. I've got a lot of shinies that i've RNGed but i don't really want them anymore so i'm looking to give them a nice home :) They're all lvl 1 and UT. I've got to trade - Feebas - pending Xeniaph In return for...
  6. F

Wanted - Shiny Entei/Shiny Raikou

I'm collecting shiny legendaries at the moment and i've just finished RNGing myself a shiny Suicune. Unforunately i didn't get my SID until after i'd caught Entei and Raikou so i'm going to need some help getting the other two beasts in shiny form. I'm only after legit pokes of course :) In...
  7. F

Wanted: Foreign Ditto

Edit - Got my ditto now, thanks Bokke.
  8. F

Wanted - SS Groudon

Yep its another 'looking for SS Groudon so i can get the jade orb in HG' thread im afraid. I'll be looking to keep the Groudon though so thanks in advance if anyone offers but i'm not interested in one to borrow. I have quite a few shinies i can offer in return or i can breed any specific...
  9. F

Wanted - Legendaries

I'm looking for a few event pokemon that i've not been able to obtain yet. Would prefer them to all be UT if possible but i'd consider it if they weren't. I'm not interested in hacks though. I need, - Mew - Darkrai - Shaymin - Manaphy I'm afraid i don't really have anything in the way of...
Back
Top Bottom