Search results for query: *

• Users: nYoo
  • Order by date
  1. N

Pokémon Day in Poland planned for August 20: The first event of its kind in Poland

Re: Pokémon Day in Poland planned for August 20: The first event of its kind in Polan So because Poland is getting Celebi, Australia obviously can't get it anymore ...? Or what are you trying to point out?
  2. N

Pokémon Typing DS to get new keyboard: Re-release scheduled for autumn

No...... Edit: Amazon.co.jp is out of stock again, lol. They state August 26 as the restock date. o.o Edit: Noe they state August 21 and offer it with a 19 % discount. o.o
  3. N

It appears Amazon.co.jp really did get the game back in stock this time, but who knows how long their new supply lasts. If Nintendo can supply more of the current version of the keyboard now, I wonder if and why they'd actually need to start selling the game with a different keyboard. o.o
  4. N

Geez, what's the problem of you guys? If you don't find it interesting, you don't need to leave such comments. I wanted to add this to the Bulbanews article, but I no longer have the right to edit articles or so: The game has been pretty much sold out since it was released in April...
  5. N

DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Preview Thread

That's what I said. My point is, since this teaser they were not shown in any kind of preview for the movie.
  6. N

Ho-oh and Lugia haven't been shown since the teaser that was shown after movie 12 o.o Why do poeple still expect them to be in the movie? It looks like the makers scratched that idea a good while ago
  7. N

Some nice new pieces of art. The first is from Pokémon Fan Vol.11, the second was shown today after DP169:
  8. N

If anyone is bored...

I've done that when these images were added to Amazon. I can upload it later. (it's been a while, I'll need to look for the files on my messy harddrive but I know I still have them) Oh and printscreen is the wrong way to do it, just to tell you. Don't use that key so much. EDIT: Alright, here...
  9. N

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

Some new scenes from Oha Suta: I believe that is the first time we actually see Heatran in the movie. o.o I've posted a video of it on Filb.de.
  10. N

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aNbnXfE5TI
  11. N

Review DP130: Denryu Train! Enter Handsome!!

Re: DP 130 "The Denryu Train! Enter Handsome!!" Preview Thread Yeah that was my first thought, too. Then I remembered that a Sunday member is supposed to make an appearance, though. Akido-hakase was DP126 and he appeared in Sunday in the weeks before DP126 aired, so indeed it does seem likely...
  12. N

Review DP130: Denryu Train! Enter Handsome!!

Re: DP 130 "The Denryu Train! Enter Handsome!!" Preview Thread These seem to be all the new scenes from the Sunday preview: And Pokémon Sunday's Handsome Yamamoto (that's how they call Yamamoto-taiin when he dresses up as Handsome) is going to appear in (or after?) DP130 apparently o.O...
  13. N

Input on new layout

I don't completely dislike the new one, it has some good ideas. But right now, the stories under Current Events have way too many borders. And I think better colors should be found. It doesn't necessarily have to be all gray, but this is too bright/too much saturation imho. The way it looks...
  14. N

Review DP128: Battle Pyramid! Shinji VS Jindai!!

Re: DP 128 "Pyramid Battle! Jindai vs. Shinji!" Preview Thread http://psychoboost.com/stuff/snapshot20090514125451.jpg DP127's preview has a very fitting image in the beginning :)
  15. N

Caption the screenshots!

Aaaaaaah I need a face transplantation!
  16. N

The picture Mitchman_Is posted is the chirashi (flyer) that has been around since late March, by the way.
  17. N

Review DP123: Pokémon Contest! Tatsunami Tournament!!

Re: DP 123 "Pokémon Contest - Tatsunami Tournament!!" Preview Thread http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6884/10ko27894.jpg I like those Darkrai and Giratina things in the preview :)
  18. N

Nintendo World Mystery Gift Hoax

Yeah, it has been pointed out multiple times that the person in the photo has no beard.
  19. N

Possibly it wasn't Fenzo who was sending out the modified Wonder Card at NWS, seeing how he apparently lives in Canada. Probably it was someone else who lives closer and who was working together with Fenzo, who took care of spreading the wrong information.
  20. N

Argy did some quality research :) http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:Fenzo666 I feel vindicated. So it was one of the pokesav <censored> after all. We can now be sure the poor cosplayer has nothing to do with it, unless Fenzo666 is fat, bearded and wears Team Rocket outfits.
Back
Top Bottom