Search results for query: *

1. P

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Oh wow, thank you so much, Mr. Champloo! You rock~!
  2. P

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Samurai Champloo! I'd like the Bold | Limber 6IV Ditto if you still have one around. Any other 6IV Ditto will do if not. FC is 2294-5113-4628 IGN Annara. I should be around until at least 1 AM Pacific tonight and I'm usually on from 10 to 3 during the day.
  3. P

PokemonKUZ9's Fanart Stuffs

Ayu: Wow, thank you. :) Here's another Demi that I just finished today, I hope you all enjoy. :) Demi-Legendary Tyranitar
  4. P

PokemonKUZ9's Fanart Stuffs

I guess it's about time that I put up some of my Pokemon fan art here. (Or at least link you to my dA gallery.) This is my most recent work, and probably the best Pokemon picture that I've ever drawn... I'm very pleased with how it turned out, and I hope you will like it, too...
  5. P

What video games are you playing now?

DS- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, & Pokemon Diamond Computer- World of Warcraft
  6. P

Most Emberrassing Diamond/Pearl Moments

My Diamond team caught PokeRus when I was just starting out, and I had NO idea what it was. XD
  7. P

Trade Coordination Thread

I have like, tons of Magnemites with various natures & personalities that line up for specific stats (Speed, Attack, Defense, & Special Defense). I kind of don't care what I get, since I have way too many, and I just want to get rid of them. So, if you're interested, please PM me. =]
  8. P

Contested Evidence

Making poffin is actually my favorite part... I think I'm fairly good at it. I don't usually do contests, though. I usually only make poffin when there's a Pokemon in my team that I need to be friendlier for evolutionary reasons, or I'm jsut plain bored and I want to see how high I can get my...
  9. P

runaway legendary stradagies

This is how I caught Mesprit and Cresselia: 1.) Use an electric Pokemon with the move Thunderwave to paralyze it 2.) Chase after it and slowly whittle down its HP 3.) Use a Pokemon with the move False Swipe and make sure that it's at one HP 4.) Bring out the Wabbuffet and chuck PokeBalls...
  10. P

I have Cyndaquil.
  11. P

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I nickname all my Pokemon. These are just a few of them: Charlemane/Charizard (M) - My first Pokemon ever, I wanted him to have a sort of epic name. Gilda/Giratina - Named for the gold in Giratina's design. Dianna/Dialga - Variations of this name mean "divine". Emperor/Empoleon (M) - Named for...
  12. P

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

Giratina's pretty creepy, but that's part of why I like it so much. X3 The creepyest I've seen it is the way this one artist on dA drew it... With LOTS OF TEETH. .___. Still awesome, though.
  13. P

Lack of Female Starting Pokemon

Only 10 eggs for a female? I've bred like, 20-30 Piplups and STILL no female! DX I guess I'm just REALLY unlucky...
  14. P

Not really. Any old Sableye will do. I'd better get going on getting your Magnemite, then. I'll tell you when it's ready.
  15. P

You got any Sableye? I've been trying to get my hands on one of those... So you want the Personality and Nature of the Magnemite to line up in favor of Special Attack, right?
  16. P

I can breed a magnemite for you. Do you have a Magby by chance?
  17. P

Would one have to hatch a virtually endless number of eggs to get one, then?
  18. P

How do you get a shiny Charizard?
  19. P

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a Magby with a Magmarizer, and I am willing to trade any breedable Pokemon that I have, including several rare Pokemon like Spiritomb and all starter Pokemon save for Squirtle(don't have that one yet, but I will). PM me so that we can set something up. ^____^
  20. P

Hahahaha... That's funny, cause I have a ton of Eevee, too. And Piplups. Lots of Piplups. In fact, I'm trying to get rid of them I have so many. Just PM me so we can set something up, I'll give you one practically free, for like, a Bidoof or something lame like that. Too many Pokemon is...
Back
Top Bottom