• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

First CoroCoro Scans

Erm. That's just them comparing the two. That's why there's an arrow going from it to the new one.
  2. D

Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi event: Will be first Pokémon to be distrib

Re: Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi Event: Will be first Pokémon to be dis No. PAL is the term used for our Television format, as opposed to the NTSC that you use in America. It's actually completely incorrect to refer to these games as 'PAL' versions as they are not, in any...
  3. D

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

GameFreak were looking for 3D modellers not that long ago...
  4. D

It's highly probable. I'd actually figured, prior to this announcement, that DSi Exclusive was almost certain - but, I guess it's too much of a risk to shut out other DS users. Here's hoping for some utterly pointless camera crap, though! Something DSiWare related would be nice, mind -...
  5. D

It opens the possibility, at least. Though I wouldn't consider it too likely as it'd be a fair bit of a gap between releases, and thus a bit hard to co-ordinate cross-promotion.
  6. D

Kotaku's translation is a pretty good one if only because of who reported it (Ashcraft is an American ex-pat living in Japan) (also his article has a kickass photo for art :p): http://kotaku.com/5459349/entirely-new-pokemon-series-coming-this-year Edit: There was a post before me. I swear...
  7. D

New Pokemon are confirmed - thus, by even that merest definition, this is a new Generation. I'm not really sure why so many people are hedging their bets over it just because of the announcement --> release window. You'd think they hadn't seen a pretty obvious pattern emerging from almost all...
  8. D

There is no website, info or videos because those will follow the reveals in Pokemon Sunday and CoroCoro. At the very least, Pokemon Sunday. Nintendo isn't going to pre-empt their own weekly Pokemon sales pitch. Expect plenty more over the next couple of weeks.
  9. D

Nintendo's strategy for quite some time now has been a much smaller window between a game's announcement and its release. Primarily because of how badly the hype for SSBB backfired. These games will be the first new Generation instalments to come around since this change in policy - but we've...
  10. D

Upgrade to Windows 7?

UK students can pick either Home Premium or Professional up for a paltry £30 (from an RRP of £150 and £220 respectively) here: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/education/studentoffer/default.aspx Needs a recognised .ac.uk e-mail address from your uni/college, though. I shall be getting the Home...
  11. D

iPhone Application infringes on Bulbapedia license

I was specifically referring to the staff.
  12. D

... Has anyone even actually bothered contacting Apple about this or is everyone just content to sit here and bitch about it?
  13. D

A license that, it should be pointed out, is just words and has no legally binding contract behind it - and has never been contested in court to hold up against people using it. You have more legal grounds to stand on over the fact it's using Bulbapedia's server than the content it's using...
  14. D

Something not so serious, once again.

It's unbelievable that people are lauding a 4 year old being trained how to use a murderous, ridiculously dangerous weapon that adults shouldn't be able to get their hands on. "But the alligator would have killed him otherwise!" What stupid fucking dick puts animals like alligators and a...
  15. D

Famitsu rates HeartGold, SoulSilver: Games score higher than Generation I remakes

Re: Famitsu scores HeartGold and SoulSilver remakes: Games receive 37/40 score Famitsu's scores are pretty inconsistent and often plain insane, though. It's really hard to place any genuine value in them when they gave Nintendogs 40/40... I mean, it's great that they think it's great - but...
  16. D

Fox to hit the ever-popular reboot button on Fantastic 4

I'd rather Fox didn't attempt another Daredevil, really. I've never considered Daredevil to be that strong a figure on his own - but if he was drafted into the main-Marvel canon of the Avengers movies, the character could fly quite well against others like Stark and Rogers. Daredevil didn't...
  17. D

Fox to hit the ever-popular reboot button on Fantastic 4

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118007959.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&nid=2563 Not surprising, really - considering neither of the previous movies were critical or financial successes, relatively speaking. I guess they have two main paths here - either make an Ultimate Fantastic Four movie or...
  18. D

Disney Buying Marvel Comics

The videogames stuff has already been covered - they'll be continuing on as they are currently until their licenses expire. In Activision's case, that wont be until much later into the next decade. In Sega and THQ's case, they have yearly deals for the films but they will probably continue with...
  19. D

Disney Buying Marvel Comics

The over-reaction to this news all over the internet is both hilarious and irritating at the exact same time. Just because Disney owns Marvel doesn't mean Marvel becomes Disney. Marvel will continue on as absolute normal, but they've got more money behind them now and a much larger marketing...
Back
Top Bottom