Search results for query: *

• Users: Doctor Oak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

FAO All Gamers

Hey guys, I'm currently working on a third year University project about gamers and social media. If you guys could fill in this survey for my project, it would be extremely appreciated. http://bit.ly/projectQs Thanks. :)
  2. D

Fox to hit the ever-popular reboot button on Fantastic 4

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118007959.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&nid=2563 Not surprising, really - considering neither of the previous movies were critical or financial successes, relatively speaking. I guess they have two main paths here - either make an Ultimate Fantastic Four movie or...
  3. D

My 'Art' Topic

I say 'art' because there's little to no drawing available in this topic at all. Because I can't draw. I can, however, design. So, in this topic you can find some wallpapers, some Web Designs and some other bits and bobs. You can see all my stuff on DeviantArt, including some stuff I wont...
  4. D

New VBulliten nonsense

K, so VBulliten seems to think it is now Facebook. Anyone know how to turn off all these stupid new features like completely random people "adding you as a friend"?
  5. D

Review DP045: Hunter J Returns! Protect Tatetops!

Hunter J Returns with a group of Shieldon (Tatetops) as her target, and along with Ash and Officer Jenny, Gary and his Blastoise and Umbreon show up to foil her plans. :D Can't wait! :D
  6. D

Doctor Strange Animated Feature (Preview)

First scene of the upcoming Doctor Strange movie from Lionsgate: http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.1152 It's looking good, really good. I'm really loving these animated features that Marvel and Lionsgate are coming out with - though I've only managed to see UA2 so far, I'm...
  7. D

Three forms of Shellos?

I've been updating the Pokecharms Pokedex to have corrected sprites now that I've got a full set of them (courtesy of Veekun) and the time to do it and have been fixing up Shellos/Gastrodon's sprite set only to find that there's an extra set of sprites in there...
  8. D

Trading between languages

Just for clarification purposes, if I trade a Japanese Pokemon to an English game, will it keep the Katakana naming or will it be changed to the English name? Going by GBA precedent obviously. I never imported a Japanese GBA game so I have no idea what happens in those games outside of the fact...
  9. D

Sonic & Mario at the Olympic Games

Yes, my friends, it has finally happened: http://www.sega-europe.com/en/NewsStory/1489.htm Now all we need is confirmation of Sonic in SSBB and the union will be complete. :D
  10. D

Create Your Own Trainer Card

Uh... I don't really want to post this in advertisement, but I did want to bring it to peoples' attention as I'm sure there are a few people here who would be interested in it... Anyways, for the last fortnight or so I've been working on a script that lets your create your own Trainer Card...
  11. D

Transformers: The Movie: The Game

The first (360) screenshot of the Transformers game was released today (see attatched). Looks uh........ brown.... It does look pretty nicely detailed, I imagine Bumblebee looks more or less the same in the movie model as he does here, but it's not exactly thrillsville. Here's the press...
  12. D

Pokémon-related companies and their roles

Gamefreak = Game Developers, they make the games, create the Pokemon and characters, compose the original music etc. Genius Sonority = A subsidiary company of Game Freak responsible for extensions to the original games that Game Freak makes - they essentially exist so that Pokemon can have...
  13. D

How do you take your Coke... Uh... Comics?

Just a thought for the comic affectionados out there. Personally, I don't really do much other than the Ultimate X-Men, the Ultimates and when I feel like it, Ultimate Spider-Man (I have, over the years of my youth picked up the odd set of 616 books - mostly X-men, but the Ultimate Universe has...
  14. D

Sega teaming with Marvel for Iron Man tie-ins

Sega has signed a deal with Marvel to exclusively bring Iron Man - both the movie and classic comic book iterations - to the videogame screens of many (although this doesn't include games that include Iron Man as a character alongside others). The movie deal is boring, to be honest, as a game...
  15. D

Wii Launch Details in Japan and America

£130-£150 is exactly what I estimated and am happy that it's what we're getting. The deals for both America and Japan are pretty cool - but I'm holding out hope that tommorow's announcement will give us a sly extra bonus. The fact that Japan's date is 2 weeks after America's is intriguing...
  16. D

The BMGf Commie Club!

Join with us, comrades! Join against the horrible Capitalist Pig Dogs and spit on their soles! Join the Communist Club today, comrades! Free Avatar for all Commie members! http://www.pokecharms.com/random/commieclub.jpg
  17. D

Random AMV

'Cause Kasumi told me to post it. XD http://www.pokecharms.com/cutenews/show_news.php?subaction=showcomments&template=&id=1156984968&archive=&start_from=&ucat= Sorry about directing you via link, but it's an embedded flash. There's an explanation as to what it is there, but i'll C&P for...
  18. D

Pokecharms is down :/

I wasn't quite sure where to put this - this is the effective webmaster's forum now though so I figure here's as good a place as any. I'm sure a friendly admin would move it if I got it wrong *cough*Kasumi*cough* :p. Basically, as you may, or through lack of giving a shit, may not know...
  19. D

Links to Japanese Game

Hmm. I'd always thought these two sets were in some way related but it wasn't until I got my set this morning that I fully saw it after browsing the TFGDex entry. In Japan, there already is a similar game but there are some apparent differences. First up, they are both battle games using...
  20. D

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in Europe

Quoth the Pokecharms: So, Mystery Dungeon here on 10th November. Ranger here next year. When Ranger launches here will definitely dictate when D/P come out. If we see it in January, D/P would likely be here for Easter. If it's any later, D/P could be as late as early Summer.
Back
Top Bottom