• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

I know that, but Red's story had a lot of similarities with some of the events from Ash's story in the anime; as I already mentioned them in a previous post. So, if there are similarities with past events, why wouldn't it be similarities with future events too?
  2. S

I want to comment something else from these special episodes, and I hope there will be some more answers to it. You see, I have a suspiction that some of the things we saw in the episodes could be spoilers about future events in the anime. It's very possible, considering that one of the...
  3. S

You are wrong, my friend. Jolteon was able to defeat Team Rocket (Koffing) in "Chapter 02 - Cubone". Jolteon was defeated by Giovanni's Rhyhorn, the same way Ash's Pikachu was defeated by Giovanni's Persian. He also defeated some of Blue's Pokemon (possibly Pidgeot and some other) before being...
  4. S

Well, maybe because there's a big difference here and an important fact. This "Red" is not actually the one from the real "origins", but the one from the remake with "Red Fire" and "Green Leaf". In the original versions, we have the real Red/Ash and his rival Blue/Green/Gary. In the remakes, all...
  5. S

After seeing the 4 chapters of "Pokemon: Origins", I would like to comment several things about it; so maybe they could be added to the Bulbapedia. I guess they could add this to the "Trivia" section of "Red (Origins)". Basically, I want to mention the big parallelism between Ash and Red; they...
  6. S

Preview BW122 "Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!"

Well, I don't know, but I would like to bet that Zekrom will come to help Ash's group.
  7. S

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" I like the new poster, indeed. Mewtwo looks really good in it. However, I admit that as many of you, what it really calls my attention is the Sableye. Honestly, I really hope this will be a new capture for Ash, not Cilan as some have said...
  8. S

Review BW110: A Friend...His Name is N!

Yeah. Somebody, please, translate what they said about Reshiram and Zekrom.
  9. S

Review New Years Pokemon Special 2013

Well, then, can you please tell us what new stuff was revealed, Dogasu?
  10. S

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Yeah, I was thinking about the same thing. Too bad. I really wanted Boldore to evolve.
  11. S

Preview BW 108: Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS Pikachu!!

Somebody, please, translate this!! I think it says something about the 4th place or something.
  12. S

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

OK, I hate to admit it, but maybe Krookodile's Crunch is really going to be story. I have checked old videos of Pokemon Battles where a Pokemon uses Bite or Crunch, and there's something strange in it. In most of the times, it's not shown how the Pokemon "bites" the opponent. As you know, in the...
  13. S

Preview BW106: Dageki Appears! Satoshi VS Kenyan!!

Guys, maybe Pokemon can actually learn more than 4 attacks, but they actually can't use more than 4 in the same battle. I mean, we have seen Trip's Serperior to use 6 moves: Frenzy Plant, Energy Ball, SolarBeam, Dragon Tail, Wrap and Leer. I doubt someone like Trip would really make his Pokemon...
  14. S

Maybe Ash will still battle Trip after all. Since Pokemon always reuse "old material", we could see here something like the last episode of Johto's League: + At first, and mainly, we see the battle between Ash's Charizard and Harrison's Blaziken. In the end, Charizard is defeated and Harrison...
  15. S

I have another clue to give us hope for Ash winning the 4th place in the Unova League. Let's check Ash's previous defeats in other Leagues: + In Kanto: Charizard refused to battle. + In Johto: Charizard lost against Blaziken. Before him, Blaziken had defeated Bayleef without any...
  16. S

Wait, guys. Maybe we are jumping to wrong conclusions. If Ash is really going to lose against Kotetsu, then why in the games' World Tournament we can challenge Trip, Stephan, Kotetsu and Virgil? Adn why are Eevee and Umbreon in the January's page of the Pokemon Calendar? I don't find sense to...
  17. S

Thanks a ton, Ampharos King. I owe you one. And sorry because of the bother. Well, I guess it's easy to imagine the spoilers: + Pikachu: Well, obviously that's Ash's Pikachu. + Lucario: Possibly from Kotetsu, meaning a second and final part of Ash vs Kotetsu. + Eevee and Umbreon...
  18. S

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Thanks a ton, Zweilous. I owe you one. Something curious, don't you think there should be a female Frillish instead of a male one? You know, because of Jessie's new Pokemon. Or could this mean some of the main characters will catch one of these?
  19. S

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Anyone, please, where's the new Pokemon Calendar's page for January? I can't find it!!
  20. S

Guys, I have hear something about the page for January from Pokemon Calendar is out. Can you tell me where I find that picture?
Back
Top Bottom