Search results for query: *

1. D

BMGF Werewolf game!!!

A Werewolf style game, for BMGF!!! Here is the info: Changes are that we are going to replace Villagers with Pokemon! 1. People sign up, stating what Pokemon they would like to represent 2. Once we have sufficient numbers, I will randomly choose two to three werewolves. 3. Werewolves...
  2. D

Continuous Server issues

I continue to have problems with Bulbagarden Forums. When I click on a link to go somewhere on the forums, sometimes, my screen goes all white and huge text appears and says: 503 ERROR No Server is available to handle your request. Usually I have to wait as much as half of an hour to get...
  3. D

Resentful (Start Up)

Jagz cannot post this because he has circumstances that limit his time here. For that reason he left me in charge of this RP when or if he is able to return. Edo-Kun, you are second in command of this RP while I act as leader. Without further ado, LET'S GET IT STARTED. Mikale was flying on...
  4. D

SS Seaking Down sign up topic.

Title : SS Seaking down Gamemaster : Beav232 Genre :Pokémon Description :10 trainers were aboard the SS Seaking when it crashed. Unfortunately, none of the trainers survived. Their Pokémon however did. They now live on an abandoned island 200 miles from Hoenn. Can they survive until help...
  5. D

Pokemon Contest RP

OK Here is; DA RULES!!!!: *No Ubers, IE: Legendaries, In this RP, Lucario is NOT an uber [Only the Gamemaster, me, can have an uber.It is a mew and no others are allowed. This is here because I might need it to stop a big fight, like one that is still on despite the battle being over. I will...
Back
Top Bottom