Search results for query: *

1. A

Crack Pairings Thread! (Or, I'm really really bored)

What crack pairings do you support and why?
  2. A

New Kids On The Block!?!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o1DPNDgIMoc I can't believe they would actually make a New Kids cartoon. You know how everyone looks back on the 90s as some kind of animation golden age? "Awesomely Bad" comes to mind here.
  3. A

"Wolves of the Calla" discussion thread

I just finished the fifth "Dark Tower" book, and it's a dandy. Cannot wait for "Song of Susannah," even with one of the stranger events in literature ready to take place in that one...
  4. A

New Title and Avatar

What do you folks think?
  5. A

COMPLETE: A First-Round Upset at the Indigo Plateau

Author's Note: This was the second Pokemon battle I actually wrote, but the first was basically a joke about a talking Electrode that can't stop itself from exploding and blasts a giant crater into a city street. Anyway, this currently stands as a one-shotter, although I've been toying with the...
  6. A

How's my avatar? My title? My sig?

...I'm thinking I might change my title to "Fried Potato Nugget." KC says: there's an official "rate my sig" thread. Please post there. *closes thread*
  7. A

The Continued Adventures of Joe Green!

It's a chain story. Of course, I'll start: The centerpiece of Goldenrod City is the Magnet Train station. Day after day, thousands leave the metropolis of Saffron City in the Kanto region for Goldenrod. Some are visiting the department store, trying to obtain for their children a Sammy the...
  8. A

The Art of the Negative Review

I picked the username "The Review Guy" on FF.net for a reason: I love to give positive reviews when such credit is due. Lately, I'm finding the dark side of being The Review Guy. Two fans of my Gaki-bashing tale have written some of the most God-awful, piss-poor pieces I have ever seen...
  9. A

Writing out of orderD

Does anybody else here, when writing, skip ahead a few chapters like I do? Sometimes I get a bit bored, so I start cracking away at a battle scene. Like in my current fanfic. The reason you people are still waiting on the next post is simple: I'm working on Jack's gym battle. You'll like...
  10. A

Making a request

On the Pokestories board, you can find my fic "Night of the Horriffic Monster-Like Thingy Guy." A spoof on Original Trainer fanfiction as well as on various other things (including the pitiful Montreal Expos), this baby may inflame some people. Anyhow, could anyone try their hand at drawing...
  11. A

Rate my avatar and title!

:025balloo
  12. A

(Anime?, Humor, PG, light cursing) Night of the Horriffic Monster-Like Thingy Guy

Chapter 1: An Unlikely Hero Somewhere out there, Ash Ketchum was in a heated Pokemon match. Lucky bastard. It wasn't going so well for Jack. His Kanto quest had left him with seven badges, one short of the amount required to enter the Pokemon League. Obviously, this was the most...
Back
Top Bottom