Search results for query: *

1. R

What should the next Pokemon Game Title be after Pokemon D/P?

What I would like to see is a Console PkMn game. Not like XD and the shadow pokemon thing. I want a full on console version where i can catch more then 20 random pokemon. I know Nintendo wouldn't really do this as PkMN is a gold mine for the handhelds. BUT!!! What i was thinking is having...
  2. R

The obligatory "best place to buy the manga" thread

A+ Seller i ordered volumes 1-25 from Grim. $8.50+ shipping isn't to bad. Only had an issue where a delivery was a little later then normal. but that was on my end not Grims. Great condition and shrink wrapped when they come in.
  3. R

Help getting the Judge Promo?

yeah it is, but i cant find that set anywhere
  4. R

Help getting the Judge Promo?

Anyone know where i can get the judge promo figure? I have been checking Ebay but no luck and i havnt seen the Battle Starter that comes in around me (upstate NY). If anyone knows any online dealers, please help me out ^^
  5. R

Ordering: I will ship Pokemon Manga to you!

Great Seller!!! Ordered every volume available 1-24 and got them in a week ^^ I highly recommend this buyer
  6. R

Photos of figures

where can you find the Judge promo?
  7. R

Hacked pokemon, a bad thing?

your lvl100 w/e can still get 1HKO with Horn Drill ^^ the end
  8. R

Your Pokémon Fandom Quirks

Games: My trainer name now is always RED...idk why i just did it once, to use the team he had in Special when viz brought it over and i got really attached to that name. my team in almost every game is the 3 starters, Flyer, electric, bug.(R/E and D/P exceptions) the ones in bold are the...
  9. R

Pseudo-Rant

1 its a game 2 its pokemon, use the one you like and dont complain if you lose. Every pokemon and be 1 shotted if you know what you are doing. =P 3 yes stats do matter, anyone who says that should never compete lol if i go into battle with 6 ubers i can still easily lose, its called type match...
  10. R

Why is GS considered the best Gen?

people in the battle tower can have lvl100 legendaries. I really don't count them as the games story though. That makes Red the games strongest story character. and it wasnt until gen2 where ghost and bug finally got moves to hurt psychics.
  11. R

Older Games Trainer's Travelog

Here is mine. Trainer name is always RED. Pokemon FireRed Team Charizard Dragonite Tyranitar Salamence Aggron Kingdra Pokemon LeafGreen Team Heracross Crobat Flaffy Bayleaf Quilava Croconaw Pokemon Emerald Team Swellow Gardevoir Aron Combusken Marshtomp Grovyle Pokemon Diamond Team...
  12. R

Why is GS considered the best Gen?

I have played all the games from GEN1 and never have put them down/gotten bored. G/S/C is up there for top fav game in the series. And after beating D/P i can not wait for a DS or SP remake. I have a few reasons to defend G/S/C; 1-New Pokemon 2-Steel and Dark 3-Bug and Ghost became Psychic...
  13. R

Ordering: I will ship Pokemon Manga to you!

fastest way to get a response is to email directly.
  14. R

Buying mangas

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=5742 one of our members can get them and mail them to you direct from Singapore in English. I highly recommend it.
  15. R

Buying Pokémon Trading Figures (and Cards)

Hey ther new to the forums and im currently collecting the figues(BEAUTIFUL) now. For the US players Wal-Mart is selling the Riptide and Flamethrower Starter sets $15.99. I haven't seen the 1 player starter set with the Judge yet though. also http://www.pokemoncenter.com sells all but the big...
Back
Top Bottom