Search results for query: *

1. Y

Mega Evolutions in the anime

Put me on the Ash gets MegaHeracross bandwagon, since practically no one is talking about it. That would be awesome. It could put it on Charizard and Sceptile's level possibly. Bulbasaur is probably never going to evolve, and Totodile might as well not exist. :/
  2. Y

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Must make time to post here more. The second movie trailer! I always like watching that. <3 Oh Misty, you're so obvious. Reminded me of this. XD That face lol Thanks for the doujinshi pics btw. They're awesome. :D Phenolphthalein; I really liked the graphics. ^ ^ It's pretty. Oh, and...
  3. Y

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I caught Pidgey in Fire Red, at first I didn't know what I was looking at because of the dark screen and the shiny version of it doesn't look that different. I'm glad I decided to catch it anyway on a whim. To date that's my only shiny Pokemon.
  4. Y

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I named my Caterpie Bug, and it's a girl. Now it's a Butterfree, and it's still Bug. That was the last time I nicknamed a Pokemon.
  5. Y

Really? Thanks for telling me. Like I said I always wondered... I'd like to have it, stuff like that has always interested me. I'm looking forward whatever else you find. :) And yeah, I used to hang out there. Speaking of which, I remember you too. ^ ^ Okay, you're right about the blue hair...
  6. Y

Um, hi. Even though I made this account years ago I never posted here. *sad* I've been a Pokeshipper forever, and I love fanfiction. :) @FANG-TAN Is this an anime screenshot book too? I've wondered about it for years. Thanks for posting those pics btw. That woman is also an adult...
  7. Y

Egad! Did anyone else noticed this about Virgil?

So I did a quick height chart. Honestly, Brock's magically devolving Steelix is the thing that annoys me most about this picture.
  8. Y

If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

In more ways than one, perhaps. Either way though, I like her more than Serena anyway.
  9. Y

Review BW088: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Missing Kumasyun!!

My first time ever watching an episode live from Japan. :) Too bad it had to suck. :/ The moment I saw that kid, I thought man he looks generic, then I thought, it's going be one of those episodes isn't? Ash and Dawn battled. They mentioned Brock again. Piplup and Oshawott fought again. And...
  10. Y

Should Ash age or not ?

Long story short, I don't think there would be this huge debate if they hadn't outright said he was ten at the start of BW. I mean the aging was brought up before, but then we could assume it was some kind of floating timeline thing. Now it's like they're in a time warp. BTW has anyone seen...
  11. Y

Honorifics?

Masato calls Haruka "onee-chan". Including Ookido which is kinda weird. :O Why couldn't they give her a surname? Well, that would be giving Satoshi a surname too, but I'd prefer it over the weirdness.
  12. Y

How do you feel about the anime's character designs?

Don't forget the red lightning bolt hi-tops! :P Plus Brock's vest kind of reminds me of the "life preserver jacket" comment from Back to the Future. And Ash had a demin jacket. Retro love~
  13. Y

Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show?

That's exactly what I said. I'm not a fan of it either. But just because you hate an episode doesn't mean you can say it longer exists. The episode happened, and no amount of wishing is going to change that. The truth is simple: The episode exists. She appeared. The end.
  14. Y

I never said it was a special ONLY for Misty. It was obviously for the tenth anniversary. You're the one who is trying to claim that she didn't appear in the episode. IT MAKES NO SENSE.
  15. Y

Wait a minute? The Mastermind Special doesn't count because May was there? What kind of logic is that? May was there in the other episodes. By that logic Misty never appeared in AG. o.O Better yet May didn't appear in the Wallace Cup. And Dawn isn't here now. Of course it's not a special for...
  16. Y

So you, as in being singular, only one person, can speak for May's entire fandom? She has other fans, and they have complained. Fact.
  17. Y

Stupid computer is too freaking slow. Oh well, some things I wanted to nit pick. For all the good that theory does us now. Hello, Iris. But they've definitely proven that they need and want item collectors to write for. Otherwise they have no freaking clue what they're doing when it comes...
  18. Y

Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris?

Well based on the newest information from the anime, what do you think about Iris now? Personally, I think they are doing enough with Iris. Actually it's more like they're doing way, way, way TOO MUCH with her. :O
  19. Y

It was the bolded. For instance, I've seen plenty of game fans who think we're all morons for daring to watch more than five minutes of a shitty kindergarten show. They're the 'true fans' of the franchise after all! I know, that's why I said I was joking. I've missed plenty of times and had to...
  20. Y

With the current events I'm catching up with in the anime, I'm not sure anymore if I would want to see older characters show up. They would probably be used in a battle that results in getting curbstomped by Iris in five minutes flat. :/ I like Gyarados and Blaziken too much to see that happen...
Back
Top Bottom