Search results for query: *

• Users: Yoshi-kun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Y

Pokemon Anime Theme Songs: Game Style

So this awesome person by the name of megacocorock has made Gameboy-esque covers of a lot of anime music. Here's what they're capable of: Battle Frontier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD8qtJAWXqI Some others I like are: Mezase Pokemon Master (Full) Advance Adventure Watashi Makenai Kimi...
  2. Y

COMPLETE: Dreams Never Die (one-shot)

I was browsing the Writer's Block topic, when I glanced at the Weekly Prompt thread, I was inspired for the first time in ages. For anyone who needs inspiration go check out LightningTopaz's prompts, because they are awesome. ---------------------------------------------------------------------...
  3. Y

EVERYONE: Ending Loneliness

I don't own Pokémon. Summary:Chikorita's life consisted of nothing more than day to day monotony, and battling constantly in between. Through it all she had learned to depend on no one, as she was alone in a harsh world. But can a chance encounter with what seemed to be another adversary show...
  4. Y

Help With Plot. Opinions Needed.

The Truth be Told Andi is a young girl out on her first adventure, a class field trip. When they arrive in the Hoenn region, however, everything is not what it seems. An archeologist named Donovan has taken a particular interest in the pendant her mother gave her for her birthday, and the...
  5. Y

Who's really running the Pewter City Gym?

I'm back and boy I'm bored to make a thread like this. Anyway does anyone else get the idea Flint and maybe Lola aren't doing their jobs? As in they're just couple of nymphomaniacs who'd rather ditch it run off somewhere, and only take care of it when they have to. Does anyone really think...
Back
Top Bottom