Search results for query: *

• Users: Rachael
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rachael

Why is Sabrina a gym leader if she dislikes battling?

In Pokemon RBY and every remake after--including Masters--Sabrina states that she dislikes battling. Why, then, is she not only a gym leader, but one who beat the Fighting Dojo into losing its gym status? If Saffron decided to have only one gym, this would have been a perfect opportunity for her...
  2. Rachael

Has anyone ever had their GBA cartridge break while playing it on a DS?

Lately, I've been playing Fire Red on my Nintendo DS. The light is a lot brighter, and it's easier on my eyes. I'm a little concerned, though, because of something that happened several years ago. I used to play Crystal on my GBA, until I discovered that there was a crack along where the...
  3. Rachael

Will and Lucian - related?

Ever since HGSS has come out, I've seen a lot of Japanese fanart implying that Will and Lucian are related somehow--usually brothers. Does the game say anything about this? I haven't noticed anything, but maybe it's a post-game "bonus" or something mentioned in the guide? I mean, they...
  4. Rachael

What don't you like about HG/SS?

I need to vent. I love this game a lot. However, it's got two major weaknesses that, in spite of all the awesome Pokemon and music, make me like it less than D/P/Pt. These things are: 1. No Vs. Seeker. Okay, I know that people you've previously battled will call you up once every decade...
  5. Rachael

Have you ever raised an Unown?

Just for fun, I'm going to include an Unown on my E4 team. It probably won't even do anything, but it will be fun just to have a Lv.40 Unown floating about. Anyone ever done this before? I have a feeling I won't get a lot of responses, so here's another question: Have you ever raised a...
  6. Rachael

Wi-fi trouble

Okay, this Wi-fi stuff is way too complicated. I can't figure out how to get it to work. I want to trade using the GTS. However, when I try to connect, it says there is no access point within range. A bit of Googling tells me I need to set the Wi-fi options at the title screen. Okay...
  7. Rachael

Quick question.

I don't watch the anime much and I've gone to Bulbapedia, which has stated that Jessie is a coordinator. Is she still a regular coordinator? How often does she compete in contests--as much as May and Dawn? The reason I'm asking is because May and Dawn are exclusively coordinators, and...
  8. Rachael

What did you NOT like about Gen II?

Gen II seems to be the most popular Generation. I've even seen it referred to as the "Golden Age" of Pokemon. I've loved all the generations, save for Gen III (which I LIKED, just didn't LOVE), but I really doubt that Gen II was the perfection that many people seem to think it was. So, just...
  9. Rachael

A returning fan

I left the Pokemon fandom a long time ago because I was overwhelmed by all the episodes and characters and Pokemon and games I'd never be able to catch up with, but after a dream last night I suddenly became interested in what was happening in the series. I'm not here to ask, "What's...
  10. Rachael

I saw this on a website about Pokemon...

It drove me nuts because my Japanese isn't advanced enough to figure it out. 恋愛関心度0(カスミに言わせるとお子ちゃま) It says: Ren'ai kanshin "0" (Kasumi ni iwaseru to okochama) Not sure how to pronounce that round-looking character, as "o," "O," and "0" all look different. The best I can come up...
  11. Rachael

For anybody who's good at making icons

I need a 32x32 icon of Max for my website. Of course I'll give you credit. If you have a website, I'll link to it. If not, I'll make a "credits" page or something. Or "Special Thanks." I tried to make one myself, but this was the best I could do...
Back
Top Bottom