Search results for query: *

1. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread But then we get everyone and their mom adding their things in; there's alot more fanfics and fancomics than hacks. We'd need a stricter policy on why fanfic/comic a is notable, but b isn't than what we have for the hacks. At least, probably.
  2. T

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread Content? Ok, good. We should have a page for Pokémon-X, the webcomic. It has been running since 2003, and is fairly popular. I brought it up with the Echidna, but he said to take it to the forums and ask here. The only qualm he seemed to have was...
  3. T

Anyone Else Had This Occur

Back in third grad (I'm in seventh now) there was a Yu-Gi-Oh! card ban because of stealing. No such rule for Pokemon cards. ANd then paper airplanes, but that's besides the point...
  4. T

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

No, the reason for that is that up until the GTS, it was much harder to breed them and get the starters, as the species is enherited fromt eh mother. Therefore, you had to trade. I think...
  5. T

Fanfiction linking thread

The Pokechild No ships planned More or less an aNimorphs/Pokemon crossover. Starts with a contest battle. T, only so fans will not be disappointed if I make a deserving t story and they can't read. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4131503/1/The_Pokechild
  6. T

Well, the worst thing is it will not like it, and I am assuming its happines goes down.
  7. T

Cubone

He is saying this: One Cubone pair can make one cubone. The Mother dies dies. The population is minus none, but they both die, and the pop is minus one. Assumong the child is a boy, there is one fewer female in the herd. Add the ones that die without mating, and you have a dwideling poulation...
  8. T

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

"L" I think that "L" was asking... oh wait. Well, anyway, what I want to know is the exact percent.
  9. T

I've heard rumors floating around that there was no EV cap in r/b/y. If this is true, does this mean, witht he right equipment, you can get a super EVed Pokemon from r/b/y to d/p and shred the competion. Doesn't really matter for me, 'cuz I lack the equipment for it, but I am curious.
  10. T

Shiny Pokémon just not shiny enough?

ANd shinies that aren't different aren't that great, yoiu get different IV's, but other than that...
  11. T

WEll, The best nature for any Pokemon is debateable, depending on how to use it you wish to. (SOrry for the Yodaish) AS for the Wikie Berry, the berry master in gen 4 is what Bulbapedia says.
  12. T

Shiny Pokémon just not shiny enough?

I understand you man. If it weren't for the stars, I moght not have known a Poke ws shiny.
  13. T

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

WEll, I would asume that as long as it is using the new D/P attack/special attack system, it would be fairly formidible. Just remember you don't get a STAB bonus.
  14. T

pokemon 5th generation

Wait, new types, are we talking the game here, or am I just stupid? OIr are we talking about pokemon factory?
  15. T

Pocket Monsters Rocket Version

I agree, so many ideas sound good, and ARE, but not in the way you want to use them. Like the one guy that made a Pokemon/Kingdom Hearts roelplay, that would have made a better fanfic. See what I mean? ANd what Eversti means?
  16. T

pokemon 5th generation

Fire/Water? Awesome. THing is, that would be steam... but they could do it. O, and Jimbo, if you look back a page or two, I already turned some people to go there, to find a spriter to do their ideas.
  17. T

Buneary to Lopunny

That would explain why your Riolu (your Riolu as in the one you can get, not my Riolu with the wrong subject) would have evolved faster. Gotcha. I came expecting to help, but instead learned. I love this place.
  18. T

Dead Pokemon

I sgree with you "L" THis feels like the 12th time I've said it on this forum, as you seem to be everywhere. But I do like your Idea with how GHastly were created. Maybe Shuppet(or whichever feeds on spite) is the same consept with spite replacing mischeviousness.
  19. T

Buneary to Lopunny

I don't get it either, for my Riolu I massaged it once and battled it up to level 15 if I recall correctly, and it evelved then.
  20. T

Pocket Hearts III (PG) (Pokemon/KH RP with KH3 theories)

I think this would've been a beeter fanfic than role play
Back
Top Bottom