Search results for query: *

1. E

COMPLETE: Black Licorice (Team Rocket fanfic)

So, Blackjack suggested that I post this fanfic here, so here we go. The characters are some pretty minor Team Rocket members that appeared in the anime during johto/pokemon chronicles. You can look them up on bulbapedia if you aren't familiar with them. ^^ Hope you enjoy. Title: Black...
  2. E

Electric-themed competitive team...help?

I've recently decided to try and make an electric-themed team because it's one of my favorite types. I want all the pokemon on my team to either be the electric type, or know at least one electric type move. Here's what I have so far. Please, suggest any improvements you can think of. If you see...
  3. E

A new season of Pokemon Chronicles?

If there actually was another season of Pokemon Chronicles, how many of you would actually watch it? Be happy? Upset? Not even bother? I just want to see how many people liked Pokemon Chronicles enough to want more episodes if they decided to make a second season. Posting in another thread...
  4. E

Stone Struck - The Roark Club

This club had to be made after I searched google and deviantART, and came to realize that I'm not the only rabid Roark fangirl out there. x3 So! Come here to discuss your thoughts about Roark/Hyouta, that Cranidos wielding gym leader we all love so much, whether you have a slight liking or a...
  5. E

Best possible moveset for a Mew?

If this needs to be moved, I'm sorry...I was just wondering, what in your opinion would be the best possible moveset for Mew? It can learn *all* of the moves. There are so many possibilities. Right now, the moveset on mine is: Psychic Transform Mega Punch Metronome What should...
  6. E

Is it because it's Japanese...?

My Milotic gains more experience in battle than any of my other pokemon. All of my pokemon have been obtained through trades. Example: Milotic made another pokemon faint. It gained 1021 boosted experience points, and the Typhlosion that was holding the exp. share gained 901 boosted...
  7. E

Drifloon blues...

Well, you know that as soon as you see the 150 pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex you get the National Dex. I've seen 149 pokemon, and the only one that I have not encountered is Drifloon. It turns out they only show up at Valley Windworks on Fridays in the daytime. I really don't want to wait until...
  8. E

The Professor Sebastian Fan Club

Yes. Here it is. This is a club for fans of Shiranui-Hakase/Professor Sebastian. (Yes, we do exist.) So, come here to discuss or post pictures/fanart/fanfic...anything Sebastian. :D For those of you who don't know, Professor Sebastian is the Team Rocket scientist who appeared in two...
  9. E

COMPLETE: poke100 prompt #23--Regret

Okay, so most of you know about rocket100, and now we also have poke100. Both are writing communities on livejournal, you should really check them out. This is something I wrote of poke100, and I really liked it, so, I decided to post it here as a fanfic, too. Stand by for Tracey angst. Rated...
  10. E

Evil Azurill's Rocket100 fics

I'm going to post my Rocket100 fics here, too. (Hey, everyone's doing it. xP) As I already discussed with Blackjack, I've made a thread for all of my little fics that are too short to warrant an individual thread, but for the few longer ones I have, when I get around to posting them here, will...
  11. E

Silver (R)

Writer's Notes: This is a Team Rocket fanfiction. NOT Jessie and James, mind you, but the other, lesser known Rockets that have only been seen once or twice in the anime. The fic is centered around an original character of mine, but many Rockets from the anime will make an appearance or play key...
Back
Top Bottom