Search results for query: *

• Users: matt555
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Giveaway: items from used copy of Y

Hi, I recently purchased a used copy of Y, and there are a few things of value that people might be interested in before I wipe the save and start my own game. I thought I'd see if anyone on here was interested before getting rid of them. The game appears to have been played legitimately, but...
  2. M

GEN VI: LF: Inner Focus Riolu (F) in Quick Ball

Hi, I am looking for the above, preferably 3+ IVs for breeding. In return I have various 5IVs to offer including, bulbasaur, nidoran (moon ball), noibat, goomy, fennekin, abra, skrelp and pancham. Many are in custom balls.
  3. M

GEN VI: LF: Gen 6 Groudon (Adamant)

Hi, I am looking for an Adamant Gen 6 Groudon (i.e. blue pentagon). I am not bothered about its source (cloned is fine, as is a pokemon that wasn't yours originally). In return I can offer Master Balls, BP Items, Cloned Manaphy, Mew (HGSS - not mine originally), Celebi (HGSS - not mine...
  4. M

GEN VI: Wanted: 5IV Female Aron in Luxury Ball with Rock Head (and Head Smash egg move)

Hi there, I am looking for the above, namely an Adamant 5IV Female Aron in a Luxury Ball with the Head Smash egg move. I have the following 5IVs to offer in return (gender, abilities and IVs vary so please enquire): skrelp (modest), noibat (timid), tyrunt (jolly w/ dragon dance), mareep...
  5. M

Offering: Various Legendaries Wanted: Any event/legendary I don't have

Hi there, the following are up for trade: Giratina Heatran Cresselia Celebi Regirock Xerneas Toys R' Us Dragonite (unverified, but transferred from Diamond through Bank) Legendaries I already have (but are not up for trade): Latios/Latias, Lake Trio, Regi Trio, Regigigas, Legendary Birds...
  6. M

GEN VI: Wanted: Female Special Ball Pokemon

Hi there I am after the following female competitive pokemon (all 5IVs - the missing stat is stated): Bagon - Great Ball - Sheer Force - Minus sp attack Feebas - Dive ball - Swift Swim - Minus attack Electrike - Quick ball - Lightning Rod - Minus attack Aron - Luxury Ball - Rock head - Minus...
  7. M

GEN VI: LF: Various female competitive bred pokemon

Hi there I am after the following female competitive pokemon (all 5IVs - the missing stat is stated): Bagon - Great Ball - Sheer Force - Minus sp attack Feebas - Dive ball - Swift Swim - Minus attack Electrike - Quick ball - Lightning Rod - Minus attack Aron - Luxury Ball - Rock head - Minus sp...
  8. M

GEN VI: Specific Breeding Request

Hi, I am after the following: Female 5IV Gale Wings Fletchling in Repeat Ball Male 5IV Tyrunt with Poison Fang Female 5IV Skrelp in Luxury Ball In return I have plenty of 5IV pokemon (and a couple of 6IVs) which I am willing to trade. These are listed in my post and I offer two for one...
  9. M

5IV Giveaway/Trade **NEW STOCK 01/07**

I have the following leftover 5IV pokemon from breeding and am willing to give the lot away to free up box space to continue breeding. As the title of the thread suggests, I am not requiring anything particular in return, although there are certain things I am after so if anybody could get me...
  10. M

GEN VI: 5IV Female Froakie in Dive Ball

Hi, I'm looking for a 5IV (or 6) female Froakie in a dive ball with the Protean ability. I don't mind the spread much as I have a 6IV pokemon to breed with. I'm also after a 5IV Female Goomy with Gooey in either a heal ball or a premier ball. Thanks I can offer 5IV charmanders in regular balls...
  11. M

GEN VI: Timid Yveltal UT

Hi, I am looking for a level 50 legit timid yveltal. In return I offer: Modest Xerneas ALAMOS Darkrai
  12. M

GEN VI: 5/6IV Shiny Beldum

Hi I am looking for a shiny 5IV beldum (minus sp. attack IV) with an adamant nature. In return I have to offer the following legendaries/events : Shiny GAMESTP Raikou/Suicane/Entei Japanese Event Mew Shiny Lv 100 Virizion OT Smogon (presumably a hack) TRU Dragonite ALAMOS Darkrai In...
  13. M

2 x 6IV Dittos

I have two 6IV dittos from my Gen V game (non-legit). In return I'm after: Non-Gen VI legendary/event pokemon Leftovers Any Y exclusive mega stones Feel free to make another offer if you wish and I'll see what I can do.
  14. M

GEN VI: Specific Breeding Request (Nature/Ball/IVs)

I understand the following pokes might be time consuming to breed, but thought I'd ask in case someone had any going spare/was able to produce without too much hassle. I am looking for: Male Timid Helioptile with Dry Skin - 4/5IV (minus attack) in any ball Male Timid Noibat with Infiltrator -...
  15. M

GEN VI: Timid Female Espurr, Timid Helioptile Egg, and Timid Noibat Egg

Hi I am looking for someone to breed me the above. I am not fussed about IV breeding as I am not a competitive battler, but still EV train somewhat to give me an edge in the game/metagame. However, I would like the espurr and noibat to have the ability infiltrator, and the helioptile to have the...
  16. M

GEN VI: Modest Eeevee with Anticipation and Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings

Hi, I have just started the game and am looking for someone to breed the above for me. I don't have much to offer in return, apart from some rares transferred form old games. These include: Registeel/Serious/Lv 44 Regirock/Docile/Lv 40 Kyogre/Impish/Lv 64 Groudon/Quirky/Lv 70...
  17. M

Wanted: Male Adamant Onix Egg

Hi, I am looking for someone to breed me a male adamant onix egg. In return I can offer the following: Volt Tackle Pichus (Modest Nature) Cyndaquil Master Ball PP Max Vitamins Manaphy TRU Dragonite ....or I'll try and find something specific you need. Cheers
  18. M

Male Adamant Onix Egg and Male Modest Pichu with volt tackle

Hi, I am looking for someone to breed me a male adamant onix egg. In return I can offer the following: Master Ball PP Max TRU Dragonite WIN2011 Celebi Manaphy Cyndaquil Or, ask for a pokémon and I'll see if I've got it....
  19. M

Want: Male Adamant Onix Egg and Male Modest Eeevee Egg

Hi I am after a Male Adamant Onix Egg and a Male Modest Eeevee Egg. In return, I can offer the following: Master Balls PP Maxs Cyndaquils Mime Jr.s Riolu Pokémon Ranger Manaphys Cheers.
  20. M

Want Male Adamant Onix Egg and Male Modest Eeevee Egg

Hi, I am looking for someone to breed me a male adamant onix egg and a male modest eevee egg. Also I am looking for a thunderbolt TM. In return I can offer a specific pokémon you want (provided I have it) and master balls. Or, if you prefer, an event WIN2011 celebi but I believe these are...
Back
Top Bottom