Search results for query: *

1. Bikini Miltank

Shaymin

I'm looking for a Shaymin with the fateful encounter flag (ie, one that wasn't obtained via Oak's Letter and can use the Gracidea Flower). I can offer a number of Gen V events: a complete set of the shiny Creation Trio, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect etc. I also have some late Gen IV event Pokemon...
  2. Bikini Miltank

Vivillon research thread

Efforts are underway in various corners of the internet to catalog the different Vivillon patterns assigned to each region. Since we have plenty of users playing the games right now, I figured we could all pitch in as well. Vivillon's appearance is based on the country and region you set your...
  3. Bikini Miltank

Insanely exhaustive Sailor Moon project

A while ago, I set myself the challenge of drawing every character who ever appeared in the Sailor Moon anime. Not just major characters, but monsters and other one-shot characters too. Sailor Moon ran for 200 episodes and three movies, so it's a big undertaking. At the end of last week, I hit...
  4. Bikini Miltank

DW females exchange

I'm looking for all of the currently-released Dream World/Hidden Ability females that I don't already own. In return, I can offer any of the DW/Hidden Ability females that I do own. See the lists below for exactly what I want and what I can trade. Note: The females I'll be offering are...
  5. Bikini Miltank

Sugimori art redlinks

Right now, Bulbanews has three high-traffic articles that look utterly broken. These are the articles on Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. Why do they look broken? Because all three have an ugly redlink in the infobox, where the as-yet-unreleased Sugimori art should be. These redlinks have...
  6. Bikini Miltank

J's thread of ultimate evil

This thread has been acquired by Pokémon Hunter J. Please leave the payment at the agreed location. So, recently I was watching the episode featuring J's "death" again, and it struck me how very odd that whole episode was. We have the apparent death of a recurring character (the first time...
  7. Bikini Miltank

Some thoughts on shinies

I've never seen this mentioned before, so here goes. In the new generation, I'd like to see some expansion on the concept of shinies. When I first read about shinies, I thought it was an awesome idea. But as time's gone on, something's really started to nag at me. Why is every shiny of a...
  8. Bikini Miltank

Can anyone tell me what episode this is from?

I'm tapping into the collective knowledge of this forum to help me solve a riddle that's bugged me for years. I've been looking for a particular episode, unsuccessfully, for a long time now. It's proven to be very difficult, in part, because of how very vague and odd my memory of it is. I...
  9. Bikini Miltank

Rarity

In the dex entries, we have Rarity expressed as Common, Uncommon, Rare and so on, but I've not been able to find any explanation as to what these mean in percentage terms. For instance, is a Pokémon with a 15% appearance rate common, uncommon or rare? Also, it's possible for a Pokémon to have...
  10. Bikini Miltank

Paging Dr. Footstep

Recently I've been investigating Dr. Footstep, checking out the various responses that different Pokémon give when brought to him. There are eight different categories of Pokémon, each of which will give one of five different responses, depending on their happiness. There's also an additional...
  11. Bikini Miltank

Height

Okay, here's a question I don't think I've ever seen asked before. Pokémon have always had a height given in their dex entries. But for some species, I've never been clear on what this refers to. For bipedal Pokémon such as Dragonite, Mawile, Mr Mime and so on, this seems to simply be...
Back
Top Bottom