• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. coolcatkim22

Space World 1997 demo for Pokemon Gold leaked

I always thought that the reason that Eevee evolves in so many different ways is to keep continuity. It would be strange that you could evolve say Eevee with a Leaf Stone in Gen 2 but not do so 1st Gen. You can see this is also true for any new evolution of old Pokemon, not a single one of them...
  2. coolcatkim22

The Shellder on Slowking's head as large spike on either side with many small spikes at the top. Slowbro's Shellder has small spikes all over it just like Turban, so despite it's name it's look like it comes from Slowbro, not Slowking. That's probably why it's in the beta and never got fully...
  3. coolcatkim22

I think it was the only room they kept the same because after the player realizes that the first Elite Four member wasn't Lorelei, they're going to expect the other members to be different too and not wall the trick again. There's no point to keep the rest of the rooms the same if the player...
  4. coolcatkim22

I always thought they made Will look like Lorelei on purpose so that when you first enter the elite four it tricks the players into thinking they're fighting the ice Pokemon user Lorelei and not the psychic Pokemon user Will. Another thing I just realized. Entei's pokedex says that it barks...
  5. coolcatkim22

I always kind of figured that was the reason for Igglybuff's mark. Honestly there's a lot of design issues that result from artists not realizing what's suppose to be what (which I believe is how we ended up with Kakuna's arms). I would love the Tangela evolves to be real. I have a Tangela in...
  6. coolcatkim22

This beta explains so many things. Questions I've had for years but with no resolution have been solved. Like why does Umbreon spray poison, or what animal is the hoppip line based on, or why doesn't Heracross evolve from Pinsir (although I always sort of assumed it was a rejected Pinsir...
  7. coolcatkim22

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

What I dislike the most is people who disregard bad reviews of these games. They tend to brush it off by saying the critic is being "blinded by their own bias" or as you've said, the "third version before" argument, which I like to call "but the older games were just a bad" argument. These are...
  8. coolcatkim22

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Well, they made the word 'Ultra' lose all meaning. I don't really think I'll be buying the game. If someone gets it for me, great, but I didn't really like Sun or Moon the first time around so I doubt I'd like it that much the second time around.
  9. coolcatkim22

Is it just me, or has Gen V been getting a lot of hate lately?

Yes, I do feel those games did a better job. Not a huge stretch better, especially not XY, but none of those games stories made me as angry, frustrated, or confused as BW. For one, those other games didn't have characters talk so much about their beliefs, and philosophical questions, and...
  10. coolcatkim22

Is it just me, or has Gen V been getting a lot of hate lately?

I loathed B/W when it was first released. I could not understand for the life of me why so many people liked 5th gen, I can at least sort of understand B2/W2 being liked a little but the whole of it is unnecessary, but let me explain why I disliked B/W so much: First off it was trying to be...
  11. coolcatkim22

GEN VI: LF Vivillons

Sorry, I no longer need that variant.
  12. coolcatkim22

Ethan's Journal: Everybody Dies

Two years ago (I don't remember exactly when) I bought a Pokemon Gold and started a Nuzlocke challenge. Instead of posting daily about my exploits (as everybody was at the time) I kept a journal of every Pokemon I caught, when they evolved, and when they died. I was going to post it at the...
  13. coolcatkim22

Nice Question: Why Pokemons understand their Players Orders?

My theory is they can understand human language, or at least learn it very quickly. They just don't learn how to speak it because it's considered taboo (as seen by how Meowth is looked down on by his own species when he learns how to talk).
  14. coolcatkim22

GEN VI: LF Vivillons

I'm looking for: Archipelago Icy Snow Jungle Monsoon Ocean Sandstorm Sun Tundra If you have any these please consider trading with me. I have perfect 6 IV Dratinis, Pichus, Tyrogues, Porygons, Torchics, and Vulpixes for trade.
  15. coolcatkim22

Mispronounced Names in the Pokemon World That Annoy You

Ala-chasm. Also, Poke-man and Pokey-mon.
  16. coolcatkim22

HELP

It should be in a present shaped icon on your menu. You might need to scroll right a bit to find it.
  17. coolcatkim22

i think I was spoiled...

Honestly, I thought BW was really boring. The gameplay was linear and I didn't find any of the locations interesting (except that one town with water everywhere). The story I can't stand because it makes no sense when you break it down, and the dialogue was really, really bad. I know some...
  18. coolcatkim22

GEN V

I was curious about how generation 5 holds up. It's only been a few years but I want to know people opinion. I remember playing the game and being very disappointed with it. It wasn't as bad as 4th gen but I still had qualms with it. Lots of other people seemed to love it, to the the point...
  19. coolcatkim22

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Pentagon Help/Pokémon Pentagons The pentagon indicates what part of Kalos they were caught from. Since the Pokemon you transferred aren't from Kalos they don't have the pentagon.
  20. coolcatkim22

What do you do with all those Pokemon?

What do you guys do with your Pokemon? After you get a collection of them do you just keep them in a box to rot? I'm curious cause I have over two thousand Pokemon and I'm not really sure what to do with them all. So I was wondering what other players do.
Back
Top Bottom