• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Z

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? Im a HUGE fan of Eevee, so any new evolutions on it is epic in my book! Im just not a fan of how they handled the evos in P/D...we have a perfectly good leaf stone just sitting there...same for Umbreon and Espeon...moon and sun stone... As for the other ways of...
  2. Z

Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities confirm

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals Black and White, movie 13 info: Isshu starters, cities con The moving sprites are...okay...something new thou, right? It be nice to have an option to turn that off thou. Not complaining, just putting in an opinion that, while it's neat, is'nt all too epic. I...
  3. Z

Pokémon Black and White Versions Revealed: Gen V names announced early

I was'nt starting it up again. I was just stateing that the American Company MAY cover it up to avoid shit like this comming up. Cuz this world is full of people who will see this and think racial thoughts. I accually did'nt think of racial thoughts until I was reading in here...That aside...
  4. Z

Pokémon Black and White Versions Revealed: Gen V names announced early

With Pokemon's popularity not as hypped as it was back then, I can see the titles getting by on keeping the names. But, with the Jynx issue, I would'nt be suprised if they got changed to Morning White and Mightnight Black...something like that to cover their asses. On this note, should we...
  5. Z

Rain on Route 213: Diamond Version

Made a vid to show you guys where it was raining. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgYFKkNxoA Has it rained on this route before? It was my first time seeing it.
  6. Z

Female Feebas

I cant get my wi-fi working...the disk wont install and the USB connector is'nt even reading it...
  7. Z

Female Feebas

Sorry..it's gonna take me a moment... I cant seem to get my wi-fi to work...
  8. Z

Female Feebas

Yes to both. I take it your both on right now?
  9. Z

Female Feebas

Im looking for one. English and original species name kept, no nicknames. Im also looking for Eevee and it's evolutions. I have these I can trade: Kingler Lunatone Corsola Squirtle Whiscash Skitty Absol Steelix Electabuzz Tailow (japanese) Rhyperior Banette Kecleon...
  10. Z

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Gigi D'Agostino: Cambia la tua vita
  11. Z

Killa by Way Out West
  12. Z

Supposed 'Generation V' Pokémon not so much: Serebii.net posts Movie 12 title

Buneary would'nt be to happy about that! I sort of like the idea of them giving pokemon traits that seperate them from others of it's kind...
  13. Z

I like to see this awesome trainer and their Pichu take on legendaries...
  14. Z

I dont see how a Pichu can save the world =3=
  15. Z

Silhouettes revealed to be Rotom forms: New types based on appliances

So basically these new formes are almost Castform, where Rotom changes with whatever applience it posesses. (where as Castform changed with the weather) I have a love/hate relationship with these fomres. I love the fact that it's something diffrent and not based off animals or plants. I hate...
  16. Z

Trade Coordination Thread

Im in no rush. If you have AIM im on it now for when you're ready. SN: Hixxytachi My FC: 3565 8524 9572 Name: Basil
  17. Z

Im in need of Delibird and Beldum for the Pokemon Ranch game. Check my offers list about 2 pages back.
  18. Z

Just letting the people who I still need to trade with that I have their Pokemon ready. Anything that's not crossed out on my list I'll gladly accept. I'll be on AIM if you want to trade: TlksLikAGntlman Or e-mail me: [email protected]
  19. Z

DJ Hixxy: HArdcore Till I Die
  20. Z

I could'nt PM you. Here is the message I wrote: Sounds good to me. I dont remember if I gave you my FC or not. Just incase, here it is Name: Basil FC: 3565 8524 9572 I'll be logged into the Wifi Club, so just log onto that when you can trade. I'll keep my eye on it.
Back
Top Bottom