Search results for query: *

• Users: Zenoah
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Rain on Route 213: Diamond Version

Made a vid to show you guys where it was raining. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgYFKkNxoA Has it rained on this route before? It was my first time seeing it.
  2. Z

Female Feebas

Im looking for one. English and original species name kept, no nicknames. Im also looking for Eevee and it's evolutions. I have these I can trade: Kingler Lunatone Corsola Squirtle Whiscash Skitty Absol Steelix Electabuzz Tailow (japanese) Rhyperior Banette Kecleon...
  3. Z

Regigas

I made it into the temple and now Im faced with a small delima on how to get to Regigas. Im in the same room as it, just cant seem to get to it due to the icy floors. Is there a speciffic pattern I need to know, and if so, does anyone have the directions or a map showing the route? Sorry if...
  4. Z

Pokemon Zodiac Banners

I got pretty bored today since Im snowed in, so I made these for everyone on here. The rabbit is originaly supposed to be Buneary, but the good sprites for it arnt out yet, or as far as I know. If anyone knows were I can get the sprite, I'll change it. First 6
  5. Z

Odd Shippings

Have you ever come across odd pairings while searching the net? While looking for Roark images, I've come across of a lot of him and Volkner together, and a few of him and Riley. So what odd ones have you seen of, heard of.
  6. Z

A Wild Zenoah Appears!

I'll post my intro before I need to go to bed ^^; Found this place while looking for a guide for Turnback Cave. It seemed active and I've been looking for an actvie pokemon forum for a while. Plus, this place just has alot to offer. My favorite pokemon is Eevee and out of it's evolutions...
Back
Top Bottom