Search results for query: *

• Users: Pie
  • Order by date
  1. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Nevermind. I'm gonna assume the shaking, at least, is Amie-related, since my Riolu (who's just sorta sitting in my party so I can Amie with it and boost up its happiness) was sent out first and did the same thing, this time with a caption. Maybe...
  2. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Well, yeah, I've been playing with all my Pokémon. That's why I kinda didn't read the message first, I just figured it was another one of those. This really doesn't seem like a message about how super-close Kirlia and I are now, though? Or...
  3. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So, I was riding the Rhyhorn on Route 9, going from Ambrette Town to Glittering Cave. I ran into a Sandile, and since I had Kirlia in the lead (who STILL only knows Confusion) and I wanted to wrap things up so I could get through the cave and...
  4. P

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, And everyone learned a very important lesson about leaks.
  5. P

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, Hmm. Wasn't there another campaign to try and take action when PUSA did something the fans didn't like? Save Our... Save Our... oh, what was it, it's on the tip of my tongue! It started a lot like this...
  6. P

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, That WPM sure is a class act. :V *popcorn.gif*
  7. P

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

All right. This is only tangentally related to the matter at hand, but... Honestly, I don't even care if they're real or not. I just want to see everyone shut up about being the first to "call it", citing "iron-clad proof" of legitimacy or falsehood, and admit there's been both reasonable...
  8. P

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: Rumored Pokemon and Prediction Thread It didn't take very long to dig up sufficient evidence to cast doubt on them being real. I would say Serebii's having trouble taking them down because he wants oh-so-badly to be the first to have the images for the starter evos. So... on a related...
  9. P

Possible first BW anime info - Dawn and Brock gone (?)

Y'know, I was debating whether or not to make a return to this fandom. I mean, some of my old Bulbapedia friends bugged me about it from time to time. And I gotta admit, the fifth generation game info was kinda waking up my inner Pokémon geek, you know? But now that I've heard this news...
  10. P

EDITING OF BULBAPEDIA HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DISABLED DUE TO SERVER STRESS

Re: BULBAPEDIA HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY TEAM ROCKET YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS, TEAM ROCK- Oh, wait, I can still edit things. Does this mean I've lost my Twerp status? Whatever. Carry on.
  11. P

The Bulbagarden Skins Thread

Man, what is this?! I leave for two years and you guys stop adding skins? You should be ashamed of yourselves! ... and why is the pumpkin STILL a post icon? Bzuh? That's it, you asked for it. I am going to glare at you disapprovingly. >:|
  12. P

Remakes of Generation II games confirmed: Long-predicted "GSDS" to be released this f

Re: Remakes of Generation II games confirmed: Long-predicted "GSDS" to be released th I suspect TTE must be the happiest person in the goddamn universe right now. (Hi guys, sup.)
  13. P

Political debate 2008

Stated my feelings right on the wiki page. Until the day the server runs on love, dreams and happiness, that's basically what this debate comes down to, right?
  14. P

Guess who :D

Who said I was returning? I'm visiting, but... I don't think I'm coming back yet. I was merely curious things have been since I disappeared. I'm flattered to see I've been so missed, though.
  15. P

Guess who :D

Yes. I left you all long ago. I'm sure this is not news to anyone. I just thought I'd let you all know why. 1. College. 2. Lack of Pokémon anime source at college. 3. Ace Attorney ate my brain. 4. And Gaia ate it, too. 5. And so did tegaki. 6. And having stepped back from this fandom...
  16. P

Review DP044: Save the Lost Hippopotas!

Okay, getting back to the actual topic, since some of us don't care that much about what Ash gets... This was such a cute episode! I loved it. Heee, all the sleeping antics were just wonderfully done - Croagunk dragging Brock, Brock carrying Dawn and later Ash when they fall asleep, Jessie...
  17. P

Review DP043: Mumargi! Escape from a Nightmare!!

This episode was definite win. X3 <3
  18. P

And it's officially romanized as Mumage. Anyway, so I'm waiting for the episode to download... it looks, though, like it's Brock and Croagunk to the rescue, because Croagunk wakes up Brock? Awesome. :D
  19. P

Database errors?

Nope. I've mentioned several times he's left me no instructions, just that I'd be the highest authority on Bulbapedia unless any issues escalate to Bulbagarden level, and that I could use the lockdown in an absolute emergency. He mentioned a mobile phone number for "a major emergency of the...
  20. P

I got goosebumps when I read this. D:
Back
Top Bottom