Search results for query: *

• Users: Pie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Guess who :D

Yes. I left you all long ago. I'm sure this is not news to anyone. I just thought I'd let you all know why. 1. College. 2. Lack of Pokémon anime source at college. 3. Ace Attorney ate my brain. 4. And Gaia ate it, too. 5. And so did tegaki. 6. And having stepped back from this fandom...
  2. P

Holy Digletty: Wikipedia is invading

Well, I can say for sure now that my time as acting editor-in-chief will not be boring. Apparently Wikipedia is finally condensing its Pokémon articles into lists of 20 with general information. Wikipedians who don't like it are trying to migrate their work to Bulbapedia. I am doing my...
  3. P

Mr. Rogers ruined our children?

I wish I was kidding. My thoughts are a single word: SCAPEGOAT.
  4. P

Psychic is the new buffalo

Psychic Psychic's Psychic Psychics Psychic Psychic's Psychic Psychics Psychic Psychic Psychic Psychic's Psychic Psychics. Who gets it?
  5. P

Pokemon Music Videos and others

A friend of mine found a strange Pokémon-based parody.
  6. P

The Argument

Looking at the Global Warming debate from a different perspective. Personally, it's telling me what I already know, but he presents it well. (As with most videos, free feel to ignore the comments, since that mostly is just a sampling of the finest idiocy the 'net has to offer.) The first...
  7. P

UFO Plushies of Human characters?

This is for SCIENCE. Other data samples can be found <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/18383.html">here</a> and <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/683283.html">here</a>. Well? Do you wish they made them? And if so, which characters? EDIT: Also, feel...
  8. P

Johari Window

Seems like an interesting thing... If you know me, feel free to describe me. :3
  9. P

The ugly issue: Sexism

It came up in another thread, and so I thought it'd be best to take it to its own thread here. Because yes, the anime - beyond that, the franchise as a whole, but it rings clearest in the anime to me - has had some irkingly sexist tones. Hold on to your hats, everyone, because this is a...
  10. P

Y'hear about the mess on LJ?

In a nutshell: The internet exploded. In a slightly larger nutshell: Blanket method of journal deletion in attempt to remove journals of pedophiles, many innocent journals deleted in process including fandom stuff and RP journals, literature discussion communities, journals of survivors of...
  11. P

US Release Date

Finally got word on the newest release date: August 15th Let's hope they stick with it this time... source.
  12. P

Breeding + Move Deleter = WTF

H'okay. So. It started with a discussion about breeding Yanma that know Thief. In it, there was a bit of a brain fart moment where we were trying to remember if TM moves could be passed on. I checked a Meowth I had bred from my FR and LG Persians, and was like, "Yeah, it works, my baby...
  13. P

Croagunk and Buizel...

... seem to be rivals?! Did anyone see this coming? Because I thought it was weird they glared at each other in the episode... and now it's in the ending! They're glaring at each other! Oh, this won't end well. Or will it? Thoughts? D:
  14. P

Brock's Egg - Big Deal?

Or maybe it's just me? I mean, yes, I've been looking forward to this moment for a very significant amout of time (500 episodes! It took them 500 episodes to give the breeder an egg! *rant rave usual blah*) and now that it's here... well, is it just me, or are they handling it differently...
  15. P

Status Update

Is this thing on? Testing, testing, 1, 2... can everyone hear me? All right, awesome. Ladies and gentlemen, and trainers from around the world! May I please have your attention! Hey, all! Pie here! How're you all doing? Good? Good! Seems some of you are getting antsy about the...
  16. P

Featured Articles

I'm gonna try and them back to attention. We've got a number of great articles, and it's about time we paid them credit.
  17. P

Fun with seals!

Okay, anyone playing with the seals yet? I'm having a blast. :3 Feel free to share some of the visual effect combos you've come up with here. Flower Shower - Currently, I'm using this one on Torterra, but it's better suited for a flower Pokémon, particularly one that can learn petal...
  18. P

Metal Coat?

I've got an Onix I wanna make into a Steelix. Guides say that the Metal Coat is on Iron Island, but I went through it and didn't find it - where is it?
  19. P

Hey, Sprite Rippers...

Anyone got the sprites of the items in the mining minigame yet? Or the accessories? Both would be sexy awesome right now for the item articles on Bulbapedia and the new Accessory article, respectively.
  20. P

DP mining minigame

I'm having waaaaay too much fun with the mining minigame in the underground. So far, I've dug up 19 Armor Fossils and 41 Heart Scales, as well as many plates and other hold items and evolutionary stones and more spheres than I know what to do with. Who knew there was so much cool stuff...
Back
Top Bottom