Search results for query: *

• Users: !Tommy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. !Tommy

Profile Customizations

On the old forum, I had turned off profile customizations as I'm still only on dialup and it's very taxing to my connection to load custom backgrounds, colors, fonts, etc. However, since the upgrade, whether I have it turned on or off in the general options, I still see their customizations. I...
  2. !Tommy

Downloading Private Messages

When I go to do it, it gives me the following errors: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/private.php on line 849 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/private.php on line 849 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in...
  3. !Tommy

Visitor messages

Forgive me if this issue has already been brought up but lately when I've been posting visitor messages either in view conversation or a user profile, when it's done it always reloads the page and then skips right to the middle of the page each time. it even goes past the message I just posted...
  4. !Tommy

Private Message issue

I don't remember what the exact date was that the admins were going to delete private messages or if it even happened yet. This is something I noticed today. I have folders for certain people in my inbox and anything older than October 2008 shows up in the list, but the title is gone, there's...
  5. !Tommy

New Social Group - The PokemonTrainerLisa fan club

!Tommy has created a new social group called "The PokemonTrainerLisa fan club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  6. !Tommy

New Social Group - Automotive Club

!Tommy has created a new social group called "Automotive Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  7. !Tommy

Weird errors on the main page

These showed up yesterday on Bulbagarden's main index. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/index.php(67) : eval()'d code on line 211 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/index.php(67) : eval()'d code on line 211 Warning: Invalid argument supplied...
  8. !Tommy

New Social Group - Coffee Lovers Group

!Tommy has created a new social group called "Coffee Lovers Group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  9. !Tommy

New Social Group - The Outcast Group

!Tommy has created a new social group called "The Outcast Group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  10. !Tommy

My new name

Well, I finally decided to reveil the fact I changed my real name so I've changed my forum name too. Some of you might have noticed in the Bulbagarden chat that I'm no longer Brian but Tommy. Of course I'm still the same person but I figured to cause less confusion I'd change my name here too...
  11. !Tommy

What is the fastest speed you have ever driven at?

For those who drive, what is the fastest speed you've ever went and in what kind of car? When I had my 2003 Chevy Impala I maxed it out at 120mph on a test course as I was checking out performance. On the highway I've pulled 80mph in my current '94 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera. But the car itself...
  12. !Tommy

Going to the dentist...

Yeah, tomorrow today I have to go to the dentist. One of my filling had fallen out so it has to be replaced. As a 22 year old I'm still afraid of going because for me using that darn drill always hurt, one time I kicked of their tray of stuff because they got down to the nerve. I have had 6...
  13. !Tommy

I'm Back!

Hey guys, I think I finally have my Internet fixed. So it looks like I may be on again for a while. Great to see this place again!
  14. !Tommy

Height?

Simple question. How tall are you? I'm about 6' 4".
  15. !Tommy

Operating System?

What Operating System do you guys use? I use Windows Vista Ultimate on my main computer and Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Professional set up as a dual boot on my test computer. However, I do own all the Windows operating systems since I'm the tech support guy.
  16. !Tommy

What kind of car do you drive?

For anybody who drives, what kind of vehicle do you own/drive? For me I drive a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera with the 3.1L V6 engine, it's got great pickup power! If you aren't old enough to drive maybe you could post the family car or the kind of car you want when you're old enough.
  17. !Tommy

Hey

I'm Brian. I've actually have been coming here as a guest for a while so I finally desided to join. I've liked Pokemon ever since it came out and it certainly looks like this is the place for hard core Pokemon discussions! I hope to get to know a few of you guys. I'm the owner of the Hylian...
Back
Top Bottom