• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

Hatching Eggs For Anyone Who Wants Any In Return For A Pokemon I Need To Fill My Dex

Hello everyone, I have a lot of Pokemon I can hatch from eggs in Black 2 however I am still missing some, so I can hatch eggs of the following Pokemon for you: In return I would like: My Black 2 friend code is: 0906 0668 7935
  2. L

What Are The Best Japanese CDs To Get

I'm thinking about getting some Japanese Pokemon CDs with what Christmas money I get this year, so I was wondering what the best options are? For sure I want to get the 2 big BGM collections, but would the movie OSTs be good as well? What about the OP/ED themes? I at least want a complete...
  3. L

My Singing

I figured some of you guys might want to hear my singing. I only have 1 song so far, and that is Alien Heart which is a song from Phineas And Ferb. http://youtu.be/TzHK971mVYE
  4. L

Review Explorers Of The Hero's Ruin

This episode begins with Cedric Juniper stumbling out of the Chargestone Cave and collapses. Professor Juniper recognizes him as her father. Inside of the base camp tent, Cedric Juniper eats a meal and is feeling a lot better after collapsing. Professor Juniper explains to Ash and his friends...
  5. L

Lord_Mewtwo's Trade Thread

This is my first time trading, but I have some rules 1. You must send first unless I come to you first. I don't want scammers. 2. I will be sending Holos, Lv.X's, Primes & Legends in sleeves & toploaders. I expect the same, but it doesn't matter as long as the card is in good condition when...
  6. L

The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread

So I decided to go through every episode of Pokemon in Japanese & English to see how many pieces of Japanese music 4Kids & TPCI keep in their dubs. Note I have placed Holiday Hi-Jynx & Snow Way Out after Electric Soldier Porygon like how it was supposed to be and Princess VS Princess before the...
  7. L

Your Ultimate Pokemon Anime Blu-Ray

What are your ideas about releasing Pokemon to Blu-Ray here are mine. NOTE THIS IS FAKE. Pokemon: Indigo League Blu-Ray Set -Includes all 84 episodes including the recently discovered Electric Soldier Porygon episode. -Uncut and Uncensored. -Featuring the original Japanese audio track...
  8. L

Pokemon Merchandise

How much Pokemon Merchandise do you guys here own I own: Games: -Pokemon Red -Pokemon Yellow -Pokemon Gold -Pokemon Silver -Pokemon Crystal -Pokemon Ruby -Pokemon Sapphire -Pokemon Emerald -Pokemon FireRed -Pokemon LeafGreen -Pokemon Diamond -Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Blue Rescue...
Back
Top Bottom