Search results for query: *

1. M

Could the new director and staff break the taboos of the anime?

Sounds like 4Kids was talking out of their ass again. It's already been stated winning the league doesn't make you a Pokemon Master.
  2. M

XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race

Sounds like that racing episode from Kanto I believe. Though hopefully this will have more effect on the plot since Serena knows a lot about racing and we could find out if she wants to do this or something else.
  3. M

Should TPCi bring back Trainer's Choice?

No, it's still just who's that Pokemon.
  4. M

A question for the hardcore Pokemon anime fans

Whether or not the rights have expired effects your question. If Boomerang doesn't have the rights to AG, they won't air it. If they do have the rights, it's more of a math question.
  5. M

10 posts before sending msgs?

Yes, unfortunately a lot of legit posts get picked up by the spam filter. Sometimes it works too well.
  6. M

Thoughts on CoTDs in general

I watch the show. But to be honest I think Pokemon has more compelling plots. FIM is much more about teaching life lessons. Not sure why you don't think the Pokemon writers care about storytelling, clearly they do unless I'm imagining all the praise XY is getting so far. I didn't say it was a...
  7. M

He even repeated in XY003 that beating the Champion is just a step towards becoming a Pokemon Master. Whether that line means anything or not, I guess we'll see in a few years.
  8. M

Are you seriously trying to compare Pokemon to Avatar/Korra? The two shows could not have more different purposes. Pokemon is a show that never has breaks and is made to sell toys and video games, the latter is not. We'll have to agree to disagree there. I think long running shows need a few...
  9. M

10 posts before sending msgs?

Actually Sheep, the limit is there so spambots can't contact users. It's not very hard to get 5 or 10 posts, so I don't think it should be changed.
  10. M

When DP did that a lot of people complained that there was too much "filler". I mean there's only so much you can flesh out of characters in a kids show. They're not exactly meant to be complex. Do you seriously want the writers to write nothing but plot episodes after plot episode with no...
  11. M

When you have a show that's be running continuously with no real breaks (except for the Porygon incident) for over 15 years, you need to stretch things out somehow. CotD are a necessary evil, otherwise things would get boring with just the same main cast all the time.
  12. M

Review XY004: Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!

I meant the "Come on!" part. It just sounds weird where saying "Come out!" or "Let's go!" would make more sense. I'm still waiting for those two to have an endless conversation. Though sadly the dub will be screwed if/when that happens since neither Pokemon retained the name gag.
  13. M

Review XY004: Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!

I wasn't expecting much from the title, but this was a really fun episode. Eureka continues to be a little bundle of cute, and Dedene looks to be a fun Pokemon to have in the group. Though I wonder if Citron will blast the group off some day with one of his inventions. XD The Rockets were a...
  14. M

The writers are still mostly the same people who have been here since Kanto, so i don't think a new director will change much of anything.
  15. M

Musashi's Pokémon Reviews!

Sorry for the delay, but episode two is now up! As you can see, I was hoping it would only take a week, not a month. XD http://youtu.be/NfcNCLEEklo I took people's advice and edited the first video so it would be more clear that it was a Let's Play. Obviously I still have more to work on like...
  16. M

Forum revamp coming soon!

Since this has been done for awhile, I don't think we need to keep the thread open.
  17. M

I think you're mixing us up with another forum. There is no skin like that, and none of our skins have been deleted.
  18. M

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Pocket Monsters XY Anime Please feel free to make new threads on this in the new forum.
  19. M

That's always been the case with that forum. It's nothing new.
Back
Top Bottom