Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I have a question... What is the difference between a normal Master Ball, a hacked Master Ball, and a Master Ball from a cheat?
  2. S

Why is Diamond more popular than Pearl?

I got Diamond because of Diagla. Palkia looks funny to me. I know about 3-9 people with Pokemon, and most of them do have Diamond. I think I'm going to get Pearl to see what the big difference in preference is.
  3. S

Daily Events?

What's a post count?
  4. S

I just thought of a NEW elmental type!!!!!

half the people on this thread are fighting over jokes (whether they're bad or not)
  5. S

did you take it as one?
  6. S

pokemon 5th generation

i can't wait for 5th to come out! I hope it will be on the DS too... I twould be cool if there were better designed ones though... some of the Pokemon in 1-4 could use a bit more work
  7. S

Sexiest pokemon

Persian Is The Sexiest!
  8. S

What if Pokemon was real?

I'D JOIN TEAM ROCKET'S WEAK GROUP THEN TAKE OVER WITH MY POKEMON AND RULE THE WORLD! HAHAHAHAHA! (as you see, crime rates won't be going down)
  9. S

Magikarp or Feebas?

Milotic is worth looking around for a Feebas. Magikarp sucks @$$
  10. S

If you could have a Pokemon as a Pet, what would it be?

Well... I have a lot, but Persian, the Eevee evolutions (and Eevee), Vulpix and Ninetails would be near the top.
  11. S

Daily Events?

Time travel Time travel does actually work, but not for Pal Park or berries. If you reset the time for your DS, you have to reset the ingame clock (it's automatic) and then you can't import pokemon for 24 hours. For all the other daily events, reset your clock to 23:59, wait a minute, then...
  12. S

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Reseting is soo boring, you have to reset like 10 times before you get a sure chain pokemon. I got like 21, and it broke! Do chains break for no reason at all?
  13. S

Do you carrie someone random on your team?

I carry a Shaymin, I mean, only beacuse it's cute as ____!
  14. S

Who did you teach your HMs to?

Strength and Cut Contrast the Lopunny Fly Sunset the Staraptor Rock Climb and Rock Smash Memory the Torterra Surf and Waterfall Threshold the Floatzel I bring all of them usually, because they are my team pretty much...
  15. S

What did you name your rival in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

YES! He always bumps into things, and then runs off... he's like an annoying little brother! Anyway, I named mine Ferric
  16. S

OMG all of you CHILDREN should stop fighting. If you don't like the forum, click the back button. If this user wants to post new types, let him. If it's in the wrong place, say so and LEAVE. I think Light is a good type! It would be cool... what do you think the Eevee evolution would be?
  17. S

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

All my Pokemon have nicknames! I just put the best here... Marowak - Rashka (I read it meant demon?) Chingling - Ribbon Tauros - Frenzy Glaceon - Starlight Nidoqueen - Celeste (star) Cresselia - Zenith Espeon - Angel Aerodactyl - Pteradon Dewgong - Ice Baby Vespiquen - Dot (She was...
  18. S

Best Starters out of Kanto, Johto, etc.

Kanto: Bulbasaur Johto: Cyndaquil Hoenn:I dunno, I think they all suck... but I'll go with Mudkip Sinnoh: I don't like Turtwig, but I love my Torterra!
  19. S

I need EV HELP!!!

I carry around my Shaymin, for no reason at all. It can battle, it has Seed Flare, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed (I'm gonna replace it...) and Energy Ball. I just carry it cause it's cute!
  20. S

You Know You Play Too Much Pokemon When...

242.) You name your pets Pokemon names 243.) You have all special event pokemon and cards... 244.) Whenever you see Misty and Ash, you get jealous... My bad Guilty of numbers 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, and 30, except my parents push me off the tv
Back
Top Bottom