Search results for query: *

• Users: Rayne
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rayne

Snow Day!!

After a long night's rest you wake up to a wonderful sea of white. Artist's rendition of your snow day. Even though there's no snow. Bah, close enough. You have nothing ahead planned ahead of you. The day is absolutely yours. And if you did have something planned it's gone now, shoo thing...
  2. Rayne

That GIF thread (Slow Computers be afraid. Be very afraid)

Some Simple Rules: • Gifs are huge. Please keep your images over 200x200px in spoilers. plz k thx bai. • Talking is fine, just please have at least one gif per post. (Max of 5 per post) • Follow site rules. • That goes without saying, no nudity, gore or offensive material. That will be...
  3. Rayne

A Bulbagardener's Guide to Social Groups

A Bulbagardener's Guide to Social Groups Social Groups are a great way for users to share common mutual interests, lounge around ideas, and create private topics within their control. They're handy for discussing a variety of subjects at a depth not as accessible from your standard thread...
  4. Rayne

If You Build It They Will Come

If you haven't seen me around much, well it's because I've been working for a major rail project in our area over the summer among other things. The great thing is, I get to share a little bit of that with you. Through the experience I've been able to get a glimpse of the behind the scenes...
  5. Rayne

First Annual War Room Awards - Voting Thread - Voting Closed - Winners to come soon!

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED Late last fall, as the mafia craze enveloped the Fun & Games subforum, a community united by a love of strategy and logic games would be forever established in the Bulbagarden Community. This devotion led to the War Room's creation, which has steadily grown for the...
  6. Rayne

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29-11]

Background Art: Credit to johnjoseco My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia Disclaimer: 1. You DO NOT have to be familiar with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to play, though I hope it does get you interested in the series (if you weren't already...) :3 2. If you're an MLP fan, be...
  7. Rayne

Fun & Games Rules, Guidelines, and Suggestions [updated 24/04/15]

Welcome to the Fun & Games Section! Also known as F&G for short. This is a more relaxed section of BMGf, though you'll still be able to take on a warmhearted challenge here and there. Come in and have some fun! Bear in mind that post counts do not count in this section and all general forum...
  8. Rayne

How Well Known is the Person Above You [v2]

Curious about how your presence shapes up around the garden? Why not let the next poster take care of that for you! Please, don't take these too seriously. They're not totally representative of how often you do anything here and this is all just for fun. Enjoy! 1/10 [Not very well known]...
  9. Rayne

Post Your Current CTRL+Vs [v2]

As the title says, [ctrl+v] away! Unless you know it's something not appropriate (then you should probably wait for something better to copy+paste). 114591
  10. Rayne

^ The One Above [v2]

A popular staple of every forum and one of the best places to sprout random creativity, in this thread we speak of the person above our post. Just please be respectful y'all ;3 ^ is a ghost, I can't see them so that must be my only logical conclusion, right? Unless you'd have me believe...
  11. Rayne

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

Rate what you think the avatar above you deserves on a scale of 1-10. Critiques are fine, but please be considerate to others. Thank you! 1/10 is the lowest. 10/10 is the highest.
  12. Rayne

We're On Twitter!

Fellow denizens of the War Room, it with our greatest pleasure that we introduce our new Twitter feed for the War Room, located here. If you have a Twitter account, follow us as we keep track of the latest games approved, update with info on recent plays, delve into mafia and general strategy...
  13. Rayne

Guess the Google Map: Winter Edition

Welcome to Volume III of Guess the Google Map, one of Bulbagarden's oldest games originally started by Evil Figment, revived with his blessings. How to Play: A user will look up a map on Google (in satellite mode), find a location, screen cap it without labels and post it here for everyone...
  14. Rayne

Welcome our Newest Mods Take 3!

Yes, it's that time again and we welcome with open arms three familiar faces Kakuna Matata, Rainbow and Parma into our Fun and Games family! These three have had an extensive history here in Fun and Games and have had the great experience of posting along side you guys. They're a big help and...
  15. Rayne

Notice Final Closure Notice: Clubs Close effective Sunday, June 5th

Attention members of the clubs forums. With many past announcements leading up to the vB4 upgrade we have always said that the Clubs Forum would be closed upon the upgrade. Now that we’re here, it is finally time to part ways with this forum. As of Sunday June 5, we will close all remaining...
  16. Rayne

Mafia Non-mafia Games Index

Non-Mafia Game Index This thread is all about those other games that don't patronize shooting up innocent civilians under the cover of an organized crime syndicate. We'll use this space to track down these games so you don't have to. If you feel you have a game that's intense on strategy...
  17. Rayne

Two new mods to join the party!

It is with honor I welcome two familiar faces, Hallowheart and Mintaka, into the fold of Bulbagarden's ranks here in Outside the Box. Much congratulations to them. Their warm presence in the community will help continue to keep discussion around here fun and lively.
  18. Rayne

Two new mods to join the party!

It is with honor I welcome two familiar faces, Hallowheart and Mintaka, into the fold of Bulbagarden's ranks here in Outside the Box. Much congratulations to them. Their warm presence in the community will help continue to keep discussion around here fun and lively.
  19. Rayne

Manga Publisher TokyoPop Shuts Down

End of an era: Tokyopop shutting down US publishing division The Beat
  20. Rayne

Rules Social Group Rules

If you're looking for a place to discuss common interests whether it be a niche of the Pokemon Fandom or about anything in life in general, the Social Groups are the place for you. Yes, The Social Groups do have a set of rules and they are as follows: 1.) General forum rules still apply. No...
Back
Top Bottom