• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. N

Something I've been wondering about Arseus...

I think it's "Galactus-big" personally....
  2. N

Anime battles you'd love to see...

We're talking excellent animation,amazing choreography,the works.Whether it be a traditional battle,a double battle,or one huge battle royale,what Pokemon would you like to see duke it out? I have two battles I wouldn't mind watching. =) Scyther vs. Kabutops Been dreaming about this...
  3. N

Who would you like to see direct a Pokemon movie?

Even though Kunihiko Yuyama is probably set for life as the director for all of the Pokemon movies,let's say he wasn't available to direct and you had to pick someone to takeover the project. Now there are probably some obvious choices out there *cough*Miyazaki*cough*,but I'll start off...
  4. N

MMORPG-ish?

In a sense that what if D/P gives us ALL of the known Pokemon World to explore.Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Orre,and the new D/P region plus the added option of choosing your starting point.And each trainer comes across his/her starter Pokemon in a different way. For example: Orre - Young trainer...
  5. N

Deoxys Ultimate

Just posted this this over at gamefaqs.com Tell me what you guys think about it. =) Well this is my own little creation. Deoxys Ultimate Ability : Overdrive (HP gradually decreases every turn) Dex Entry : Deoxys manipulates it's DNA to the exact form it needs to morph into...
Back
Top Bottom