Search results for query: *

1. T

Bulbagarden Idol [Round 4]

Sorry about kind of forgetting this, End-of-Courses are TODAY for me, so I've been studying *COUGHCOUGHPLAYINGGOLDENEYEWITHMYFRIENDSCOUGH* Just to do something, I'm going to do Happy Birthday in German. Because why not.
  2. T

Blaaaaaaargh. Desperately trying to find a song that's foreign language that I can sing rather well. I don't know that many D: Admittedly, I tried singing a KK Slider song. That didn't work too well (but I'd say it's p. foreign.)
  3. T

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 3] ...So what's the next theme?
  4. T

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 3] ...So is this over? If it is then :( I had a lot of fun.
  5. T

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

*sigh* Dude? My foot is not your target for target practice.
  6. T

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 3] So I really screwed up the Save the Last Dance for me bit, and the song may be a little too loud, but I think it makes a nice harmony. http://www.mediafire.com/?l77pppaabys8b7b
  7. T

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 2] 80's/90's actually compose a good 98% of what I listen to. Finding a song won't be hard, but picking one might be. All that said, I think I'm going to do Prince of Tides by Jimmy Buffett. (1988)
  8. T

Mafia PokeMafia (End Game) Game Killed

Re: PokeMafia (Night 6 Ends Nov 2, 6:00PM -5GMT ) Okay fine, you guys caught me. But I want you to think of this. My teammates were Smartgamer and Gastly's Mama. Rayne, as mafia, had teamates of Pidge and... Hmmmmm. We don't know, do we? So let's think about who the bigger threat is here...
  9. T

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] NOTE: THE VIEWS REPRESENTED BY THE SONG ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF THE VIEWS OF TFP SINGING GROUP. I just like the song. http://www.mediafire.com/?z2v5qdevrlsul9b
  10. T

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] Question, would this count: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L2Gve7oh_4 ? If so that's what I'm doing.
  11. T

Re: PokeMafia (Night 6 Ends Nov 2, 6:00PM -5GMT ) Sorry for being gone the whole day, my mom got put in the Hospital. I clicked onto the forum when I got the news, so it probably looked like I was on all day.
  12. T

"...in my pants" [Song Title Ver]

A couple of the songs I've been listening to lately. Wondering where the Lions are... in my pants Ondine... in my pants Homemade Music... in my pants Threshold... in my pants Mile High... in my pants
  13. T

Re: PokeMafia (Night 4 Ends Oct 31, 10:00AM -5GMT ) Isn't there some rule against talking about the game at night?
  14. T

Re: PokeMafia (Day 3 Ends Oct 28, 6:00PM -5GMT ) Sounds good enough for me. Vote: CJMiller
  15. T

Re: Bulbagarden Idol [Round 1] I realize that I'm going to be like... very short notice, but I think I'm going to sign up. (NOTE I SING VERY BADLY) Also I'm doing Zoot Suit Riot by Cherry Poppin' Daddies. And here here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?yegmbyy4p1cr718
  16. T

Re: PokeMafia (Day 2 Ends Oct 26, 6:00AM -5GMT ) What. Why on earth am I getting bandwagoned? Vote: Cobalt because for serious, why?
  17. T

Re: PokeMafia (Night 1 Ends Oct 24, 6:00PM -5GMT ) Oooookay. I'm just a touch confused, but I'm sure that it will work out.
  18. T

Re: PokeMafia Day 1 Derp, I completely spaced on this. I am really sorry/role got/mea culpa.
  19. T

Re: PokeMafia (Sign-ups end October 11th, 2010, 6:30 Central Time) Fwee doesn't suck. Sign me up now?
  20. T

Re: PokeMafia (Sign-ups end 10/11/10, 6:30 Central Time) Yo, sign me up.
Back
Top Bottom